“Pleasant surprise”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

While visiting the Kierland area in Scottsdale we discovered this gem of a restaurant. By category I would describe this as a comfortable eclectic restaurant that is moderately priced. We were pleasantly surprised on our first visit and later in the week towards the end of our trip stopped by a second time.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Well worth the wait! Healthy food, awesome waiter and happy atmosphere made this a destination restaurant and not just a walk-by place in a shopping center

Reviewed August 15, 2014

As of Aug 2014, nearby construction was making parking a challenge - I used the $7 (?) valet option since I couldn't find a spot on the street.

Restaurant can get really loud when full (noise seems to magnify in the industrial-like space).

Every dish was awesome: the Market Salad, Chili Shrimp with Sherataki Noodles, and Chia Seed Pudding.

I will definitely return to True Food Kitchen next time I am in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went twice in a 3 day period, because it was that good. Nevermind the yoga pants and plastic bodies! Our lunch was served quickly and with a smile. My 3.5 year old loved the steamed broccoli and red chili shrimp noodles (as I did too - since I ordered it during the second visit).

Panang Curry had the right balance of coconut milk and spice. I loved the spice of the sauce and brown rice combination. The watermelon lemonade and cucumber refresher were incredibly simple, but delicious. The lemon tart with coconut cream and strawberries hit the spot. It was tart and refreshing. Mmm.

Great for: big groups, work lunches, families (with small kids!), friends, in-between appointments
Pros: whole foods, gluten-free options, fresh produce

TIP: Go and let the little kiddos splash around the water pad around the corner. Ask for your cooler in a to-go cup, and bring it to cool off.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Plenty of really great healthy options here. I recommend it to all my guests..... their salads are excellent and fish tacos a treat..... if your in kierland commons try them out.....