“Great Place”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Highland
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I went to lunch here for lunch while on vacation. I got the Medicine Man drink which was amazing and the spaghetti squash which was delicious! This is probably my new favorite place to eat...the only problem is there isn't one near Chicago!

“Outstanding Healthy Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. The menu is creative, offering a fresh spin on healthy meals. Try the natural refreshers for sure. The pomegranate lime aid and medicine man were exceptional and healthy for you.

Louisville, Kentucky
“True Food is my "go to" in Phoenix/Scottsdale”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

When I'm in Phoenix or Scottsdale, I eat most meals at True Food Kitchen. It's very difficult to eat well on the road. I know that if I'm at True Food, then I'm eating well. I just need them to expand so that I have a healthy option with outstanding service everywhere I travel for business.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing food”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Food was impeccable. Turkey burger was perfectly cooked, edamame wontons were out of this world in flavor, and my wife's salad was splendid. There was a small mix up with our appetizer, but the manager kindly took it off our bill. Very pleasant experience.

• Visited July 2014
Brisbane
“Some very tasty healthy and organic food options”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Although we were late diners, we were still greeted, seated and served in a prompt manner, and were delighted by the innovative options provided. Our meat-eater was pleasantly surprised with the gf and vegetarian "inside out" quinoa burger, and we can also recommend the bison burger, panang curry and turkey lasagne. Kids options were also very nice.
Menu choice of the day: Definitely have the shiitake and tofu lettuce cups for a starter, they were delicious!

Visited July 2014