“Our first step into designer food”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,325 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was very different for us as it was not the usual fare served in restaurant. For example, the only red meat was Bison. I had organic eggs with turkey sausage link. Good, but the sausage was very spicy. Excellent setting and the weather was beautiful in a lovely, high-end, mall. I never say so many exotic cars and model-quality young people. Even the Restoration Hardware store had valet parking.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We discovered True Food Kitchen last summer. Since then, we have gone back every time we have been in Scottsdale. The staff is always pleasant, and happy to see you. The inside seating has a great vibe, but whenever possible we like to sit on their patio. There is usually plenty of room as it wraps around the building. You have a view of palm trees and a fountain. (It's not quite an ocean view, but it works!)

The food is always fresh, healthy, and unique. Personally I am a vegetarian, but the rest of my family is not and they love it just as much. There is a salad with Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and all kinds of good things that I crave, their vegetable crudite' is a big bowl of veggies, like radishes, carrots with the tops, peppers, and lots more and two yummy dips. Everything is seasonal, so you know how fresh it is.
Even the carnivores love the spaghetti squash! They tell me the teriyaki bowls are killer, as are the chicken, and the curry dishes.

Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter is a great part of Scottsdale with great shops and restaurants, like True Food Kitchen.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This is another of my regular restaurants.

Their kale salad is so awesome! But then again so is everything else that i have tried. Their food is tasty served in a hip open kitchen restaurant. Go find out for yourself.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is interesting and healthy. The decor is modern and industrial. The portions were generous. The service was friendly. The chicken chop was excellent. I liked it so much that I plan to buy the cookbook and will go back next time that I am in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

First visit a few weeks ago, food was good (Panang Curry w/chicken & turkey lasagna) and we were looking forward to returning and trying other entrees.
This visit - food was tasteless and overdone. We had turkey lasagna, 2 orders of street tacos w/steak and a butternut squash pizza.
Was so disappointing that we will not be returning.
If it was one dish that wasn't great - that's one thing. But with 4 - we all left feeling disappointed in our meal.