“Healthy,delicious food”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is interesting and healthy. The decor is modern and industrial. The portions were generous. The service was friendly. The chicken chop was excellent. I liked it so much that I plan to buy the cookbook and will go back next time that I am in the area.

There are newer reviews for True Food Kitchen

Reviewed March 10, 2014

First visit a few weeks ago, food was good (Panang Curry w/chicken & turkey lasagna) and we were looking forward to returning and trying other entrees.
This visit - food was tasteless and overdone. We had turkey lasagna, 2 orders of street tacos w/steak and a butternut squash pizza.
Was so disappointing that we will not be returning.
If it was one dish that wasn't great - that's one thing. But with 4 - we all left feeling disappointed in our meal.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Loved this place. The physical space was very nice. Lovely outside dining areas, lots of glass and a strange combo of modern commercial design along with some warm wood that worked well together. Total healthy food emphasis that I appreciated. Lots of interesting juice drink combos of which we tried several and enjoyed. My husband and I split a salad and a burger and after mentioning to our server that we were doing that, the food came out nicely split from the kitchen. Lots of interesting ingredients in our Kale Crunch salad and it was great. The bison burger was also very good along with the sweet potato hash that came on the side. Our server was friendly and happy to explain any of the dishes. I wish we had a True Food Kitchen in our home area in Cincy although I don’t think we could ever replicate the lovely outdoor space in our climate, certainly not at this time of year.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed with their offerings or service. Wish there were more restaurants like them.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you are interested in very high quality food - with local, mostly organic ingredients then put this place at the top of your list. If your doctor, trainer, or dietician has used the words anti-inflammatory, gluten-free or power foods with you recently then here you go. I suspect this place is immensely popular with elite athletes, the medical community and anyone who understands the concepts of integrative health.