“Terrific Pizza and Salads”

Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana - Scottsdale
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana - Scottsdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Cross street: Mc Donald and Lincoln
Description: ‘Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana creates the truly authentic pizza experience utilizing the same simple methods that were practiced for hundreds of years in Napoli, Italy where pizza was born and perfected. Pomo's Pizza is produced according to the Neapolitan tradition where each pizza is a unique piece of art. We combine the slow levitation method to produce our homemade dough, all natural ingredients, and the Blast-Cooking process for 60–90 seconds at 905°C on our wood burning oven imported from Italy to lock in flavors, natural aroma and moisture. This gives the pizza a soft and digestible crust, which is the signature style of a true Napoletana Pizza. Our pizza is made from slow-rising sourdough with a minimum of 24 hours in the rising process. We are proud to be the First and Only APN Associazione Pizzaiuoli Napoletani and VPN Verace Pizza Napoletana certified Restaurant in Arizona. We take Neapolitan pizza seriously and you will be able to tell with every taste.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

First time at Pomo Cucina & Pizzeria, and won't be last. Nice menu. Salads excellent and large - definitely can share. Pizza outstanding rendition of neopoletan style. Gina provided attentive service. Really, really solid neighborhood pizza place that has a bit more on menu than just pizza.

There are newer reviews for Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana - Scottsdale

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have decided after eating at Pomo that I don't like this kind of pizza. It was black crusted and charred. I still taste the burned crust in my mouth. Beautiful restaurant and patio seating. I will not go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We have eaten at Pomo when it first opened and the service was ok and the food was pretty good. We just ate there tonight and we were served cold, mushy gnocchi as an appetizer. The server then they brought out my wife's pizza but not the pizza my daughter ordered. As we all wanted to eat together we waited for the other pizza. After 5 minutes, I asked the waitress if they could bring out our daughters pizza as normally meals are served together and she looked at me as if she didn't understand. Needless to say our pizza was cold when my daughters arrived. The hostess also mislead us on the availability of patio seating. We had called for a reservation on the patio and apparently when they say they have your request that doesn't mean you have a patio table. When we arrived the hostess was quite specific in pointing out that she had told us she had our request but that the patio was in fact full. We felt very mislead. The only up side is that they comp'd us the gnocchi but that really doesn't make up for a poor dining experience and marginal food. We will not be returning.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Spent a lazy afternoon yesterday with a good friend at the indoor/outdoor bar at Pomo. I haven't eaten here since they moved to their new location at Gainey Ranch, but I so enjoyed the food at the previous location. This place improves the ambiance and keeps the food front and center. We got excellent service from Mick, at the bar, and found the other patrons really enjoyable. I may just have found a new place to hang out in my hometown.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We recently went to Pomo in Scottsdale. We had been to the other location in the Borgata. The new location is very pretty and upscale. The bar area is very open and cozy. My husband and I sat at the bar. We ordered the Margarita pizza and was very pleased with our order. Very tasty. We will be back.