“Delicious!”

That's Amore Gelato
Ranked #1 of 41 Dessert in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Very unassuming place. Delicious gelato! And free wifi.
My husband and I seeked it out because it was rated #1 on Tripadvisor. I'm glad we did!

“WOW!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

If you can get here - do it!!

This must be the most awesome dessert in the desert!

Couldn't get the kids to leave this place without having second and third helpings!

Even after a while in visiting they still are singing " when the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie - THAT'S AMORE" - keep up the good work - what a winning formula you have!!!!!

Visited July 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Gelato, so so attitude”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have been to That's Amore many times over the years. Their gelato is one of the best around. That being said, I find the owners who always work the counter, a bit aloof and not very people friendly. I consistently notice the glass in the front door, front window and general appearance to always need a good refresh/cleaning. I hope the food prep area in the back is kept up better (I kind of doubt it). Meanwhile, I haven't come down with the plague, so for very good gelato, That's Amore is the place.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Gary B
ind702013, Owner at That's Amore Gelato, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Sir,
you're right, our glasses are dirty, you want to know why? When kids come to our store are exited, they scream, the point the flavors they want, they lick and kiss the display cases, their big eyes watching through the windows have no price! It seems like you find our store after their visit...oh well...believe me it worth it! We usually clean as soon as possible. For the preparation area don't guess, you can check the restaurants you like on the website of the Health department.
Paola, Cristina, Fabio and Davide (the owners) are curious to know which of us have an "Attitude".
It's a shocking news after 5 years in a row of "Best Customers Satisfaction" award winners.
Best Regards.
Comox, Canada
“perfect and it is worth the drive”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Had heard about this place on TA. Certainlyworth 5 stars wonderful flavours and the owner is Italian. Italians know theircoffee and gelato. The texture is so smooth best I have ever had. Will drop by tomorrow as well.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank cactus52
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Wow their gelato is great! When I saw this ranked so high on trip advisor I thought it was all hype. I was wrong the stuff is great. We loved everything we tried. I am a food guy and thought that gelato is good, but I don't know if it is worth an 30 min drive to get there. I was wrong, it was great. This is tucked into a strip mall and was a bit difficult to find initially.

• Visited April 2014