“Awesome place - Awesome price!”

Hawaiian Experience Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Arizona's only Hawaiian themed day spa. Offering dozens of treatments including Lomi Lomi Massage, Maui Relaxation Experience, Eminence Organic Facials, Organic Body Polish Rituals, Aloha for Lovers Couples Ritual, Medical Massage Therapy and much more, there is definitely a treatment for everyone. All therapists are medical level therapists. This ensures you will have a great therapeutic experience every time you visit – whatever treatment you choose to experience.
Paramus, New Jersey
“Awesome place - Awesome price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

As a native of Hawaii, I really appreciated the authentic Hawaiian music, videos, and overall spirit of the Hawaiian Experience Spa! I have had many massages - and the lomi lomi was one of the best I've ever had! DEFINITELY GO HERE rather that booking your hotel at twice the cost!

Visited February 2013

canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A must stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We travel down to Scottsdale several times during the winter and make sure that this spa is always on our list of things to do. Stacy is an amazing therapist. The more I go to her, the better the lomi lomi gets. The theme of the spa is a nice touch, making both male and female clients comfortable. I understand the robes will be getting replaced this year, a good indication of how they keep trying to stay on top of things. Never been disappointed.

Visited February 2013
New River, AZ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Hot Stone Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Linda was my therapist and the hot stone treatment was incredible. First time for a 90 minute stone massage and she used the hot stones as an extension of her hands. The heat was perfect and soothing. Pressure was firm like I requested and I was completely satisfied. I also like the changing rooms, waiting room, and huge private showers they provide. 90 minutes is just the right amount of time as the 60 minute massage seems to end too soon and leave you wanting more. The coconut ice cream after your treatment is a special treat.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank scubarews
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“awesome massages with Rebecca and Steve!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've had massages with many therapists here and they are all excellent! Lately, I've been having massages with Rebecca and Steve, and I always leave feeling amazing. They've really helped to keep my pain issues at bay so that I can keep playing the violin.

Visited December 2012
“I can say it in one word: EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

"It is such a "relief" to know that I found a way to manage my pain without needing the pharmacological remedy. Eric is the answer. His background and professionalism are exemplary of his advanced technique and individualized protocol. As much as I would love to keep him "all to myself", I have to think of the "greater good" and STRONGLY recommend him to everyone. Thank you Eric B."