Tripadvisor

Orange Sky
Ranked #122 of 1,540 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The culinary jewel of Talking Stick Resort is surely our signature fine-dining restaurant, Orange Sky. As you rise from the hotel's lobby in the exterior elevators, it is soon obvious Orange Sky is like no other restaurant in Scottsdale, or all of Arizona for that matter. Located atop the 15th floor of the hotel, the restaurant sets the senses ablaze with its signature dishes and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer the best 360-degree views of the Valley's signature orange sunsets-the inspiration behind its name.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went there for an upscale dining experience. Suggestion= go somewhere else. We waited over 2 hours for our food. I wouldn't have minded the high prices if they would have been organized. The food was pretty good but not worth the wait. The view is incredible at the top!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (443)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an excellent evening at Orange Sky for my husbands birthday. I would highly recommend reserving a private booth (it is a $200 minimum but it is easy to spend $200 here even for just 2 people). Waiters and waitresses gave impeccable service, ambiance was phenomenal and food was fantastic. Be sure to reserve your spot before sunset so that you have a great view. Definitely a special occasion spot and one that I'm sure we will go to again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 26, 2019

This place is really very cool. Julio was an amazing server and gave us a great experience. The food was unbelievable. The only reason for the four star was when I called to make a reservation, the person helping me, was not very helpful, and as I explained it was going to be my first time there for a birthday and we were excited about the views. We were sat in a booth with literally no outdoor view, but a distant view to the fireplace. Hoping for a better view next time to compliment the food.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

One of the finest dining experiences in AZ. With panoramic views of Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix standby for a culinary treat.
As to be expected, staff is comparable to the vista. Relax with an adult beverage and consume one of the wonderful appetizers. Be cautious with the bread, excellent, but filling.I normally opt for the elk, my dining partners thoroughly enjoyed the salmon/filet/chicken entrees enhanced with a superb variety of side dishes.
Completed with a creme brûlée’s, not a whisper of negatives at our table of 6.
Check the website for their liberal dress code.
Not for the faint of pocketbook, it truly is a
$$$$.....but dollars well spent.
Would highly recommend reservations during weekends.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

We reserved a booth for the sunset but only one of us could see it from our seats We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated and we almost missed sunset Three of us had to stand to see it Food was good service very spotty At the end of our meal my husband had to go find our server so we could pay the bill If you really want a special dining experience go to Kai You will spend the same amount of money but get Superior Service!!!By the way the seating is uncomfortable

Date of visit: December 2019