“Stunning Place , its a must go place”

Relish Burger Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Relish Burger Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,323 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camelback Road & 64th Street
Description: Located on the grounds of The Phoenician atop the Golf Clubhouse, Relish Burger Bistro offers a relaxed casual atmosphere with great views of the surrounding golf course. Choose from our signature gourmet burgers of 100% American Kobe Beef traditional bun style or our knife & fork style served bun-less with garnishes and a side of Sweet Potato Fries. Savor Pulled Pork Sliders from our appetizer menu or full size salads, desserts or spiked adult shakes. Happy hour is served from 3:30 - 6pm daily.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Ok I was visiting my best friend in Phoenix and he suggested we go to this place, there was a bit on insider knowledge of the place so I knew if he thought it was good I had to go!

You kinda expect when you see the Phoenician and the surroundings that even if you were going into Relish which is the Burger Restaurant, that your gonna come out with your wallet much much lighter, this could not be further from the truth, you can eat there for $16 and I'm telling you its the burgers are massive and the taste and quality of presentation is just wonderful, I'm not one to boast about a burger as we can all do our own great creations on our BBQs and say its the best ever burger and should be sold as a masterpiece, well you eat here and you will never stop talking about the burger Relish served you as its just so tasty and well presented, you simply struggle to eat the damn thing as the portions are massive and the one thing I noticed! no soggy burger bun even after 10 minutes of trying to get through it, tell me when that's ever happened to you, Never that's when!! its simply the tastiest burger I have experienced at that's the bottom line!

The setting inside Relish is just perfect and suits the young and old, the decor is just right and it screams class, the ambient lighting was what caught my eye, its just right, many places get this so wrong but Relish has the feel of a very expensive establishment but offers a relaxed approach with no heirs and graces, the staff were really professional and it shows they like their work, nothing was too much trouble for them and the smiles were genuine, we need some like that in the UK!
Now if I have painted a good picture that's great but don't take my word for it go yourself and eat a truly stunning burger, you will spend the rest of your life trying to create it! Cant wait for my next trip to Arizona as Relish is top of my list!

PhoenicianManager, Manager at Relish Burger Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are very excited to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at Relish and we hope you can visit us again on your next trip to Arizona. Try to save room for an adult milkshake for dessert!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I really enjoy this bistro. The burgers are amazing and the service is impeccable. I have eaten here for a couple of occasions. I love that it is casual and comfortable. The food is always great and I love the view of the golf course and Camelback Mountain.

We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences at Relish Burger Bistro and we appreciate your loyalty. Both our service and culinary teams will be pleased by your review, so thank you for taking the time to recognize them. We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food, a nice view over the golf course putting range. The burgers were a bit greasy for my taste, but I appreciated the fact that you could order "knife and fork" style and skip the bun in favor of some greens.

We are glad you enjoyed our Knife & Fork Style Burger and appreciate your kind comments. Please join us again soon and try our Chicken, Tuna, Salmon or Turkey Burgers – all go wonderfully Knife & Fork.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

They go all out here and it is worth it for the great burgers alone. Sit out on the veranda, overlook the golf course and have some great food

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Excellent burgers , kids were in seventh heaven .. Wonderful service , family friendly . Portions were huge .
Wine was a little pricey .

Thank you for the excellent review. We are glad your family enjoyed Relish Burger Bistro. Hopefully you can return soon and experience our milkshakes (adult versions available), draft root beer floats, and table side S'Mores!