“Exquisite Italian Dining & Romantic Atmosphere”
Review of Darcy's Ristorante

Darcy's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Darcy's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #287 of 1,293 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N Alma School Road
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I have know Gian a long time. His restaraunt is very warm and welcoming. The staff if very friendly and knowledgable about their menu and wines. If you are looking for a very special high end Italian restaraunt, then you come to the right place. They also feture live music in the bar area. Bon Apetite...

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great find for very good Italian in northern Scottsdale. Excellent wine list, as well. Located very close to Grayhawk.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Came across Gianfranco's by chance as the restaurant that we had set out for was closed and that was lucky for us as we had a great meal there. The restaurant is in amongst the Shops at Crescent Moon, off East Jomax Road, quite near the Four Seasons where we were staying .It was a Friday evening and the restaurant was busy but we managed to get a nice table in a corner. The decor is probably what I would describe as "old Italian" which gave it an authentic intimate feel. My husband and I shared calamari fritti to start - a plateful of lovely crisp calamari with a spicy marinara sauce for dipping. My husband then had the Veal Milanese which was very good and I had the Tortellini della Nonna which was a delicious plate of meat filled pasta in a prosciutto cream sauce. After the main course we got talking to the couple at the next table who we discovered were also staying at the Four Seasons and had been recommended the restaurant by the concierge there as being the best Italian restaurant in the area. After we had been chatting quite a while our waiter, who had been great throughout the meal (unfortunately I can't remember his name) came with a complimentary dish of tiramisu for my husband and I to share. He said that he didn't want to interrupt our conversation with the other couple so thought he would just bring us the sweet to try. That was a really nice touch and I have to say that the tiramisu was one of the best that I have every had and that includes some that I have had in Italy. So if you are looking for really good food with excellent service in a restaurant with a nice ambience then I would definitely recommend Gianfranco.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We very much enjoyed our evening with friends at Gianfranco. The food was good and the service excellent. The chef came out to greet us and make certain we were pleased with the food. It is around the corner from The Four Seasons Resort, so very convenient.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had to try the branzino since it was just flown in and it was phenomenal. The fish was so fresh prepared perfect and in this lemon white wine caper sauce with maybe a tad of demi glaze. The flavors just did a dance in my mouth and the texture was like silk. My husband had house made pasta and the pork chop that was topped with proscuitto and fontina cheese. Besides being prepared perfect the sauces they were in just sent these dishes to that upper level of excellence. Service was efficient. Decor is old fashioned but upscale.