“Guy was Right!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I heard about PE on Triple D and had to try it out. We were not disappointed. Although the place was mobbed, we were seated without a wait. The wait staff was right there. They were obviously well-trained and helpful. Great attitudes.

I ordered the Huevos Rancheros and coffee. My friend Dave had the Irish Omelet. Both were well-prepared and served. My HR was scrumptious.

This is a first-rate restaurant and well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We found this place when out for a morning walk during our stay at the Westin Kierland. On a Sunday morning we weren't surprised to see a waiting list for seating, and the wait was well worth it. Home cooked food, properly prepared, generous portions, reasonably priced, served promptly by a friendly staff. The kind of place you would go to several times a week if you lived anywhere near here. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had a delicious breakfast here - complete with meat that had no antibiotics or hormones in it, which is not easy to find in a place like Scottsdale. Nothing against Scottsdale, but chains abound, and I was very excited to find this little place, hidden in a strip mall, where there was an emphasis on organic and local food. The service was excellent, and they obviously took a lot of pride in their dishes, which were extremely tasty. I also ordered lunch to go while I was here! The décor is fun and original.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Move over all other breakfast joints, this meal was fantastic! To satisfy a sweet tooth, I went for the French toast with fruit + eggs & bacon. So incredible. Generous portion, delicious coffee & friendly, attentive service. I was jealous of the giant omelette and potatoes the couple next to me were enjoying so that will be my pick for next time. Gets pretty crowded and is not a huge place but you can sit outside as well. Visit soon, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

OMG French toast and Brie? Yummy... the place is a buzz with fun atmosphere and delicious food.
Featured on Food Network Diners, Drive-In and Dives... all I can say is go and experience for yourself.
Servers are great! Friendly, helpful and attentive.

1  Thank sailgal53