“Great Breakfast in Walking Distance from Home”
Review of Perk Eatery

Perk Eatery
Ranked #78 of 1,295 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife & I recently tried Perk for breakfast. The food was outstanding - I had the Sonoma Omelet and she had the Breakfast Burrito. Service was quick, cost was very inexpensive. If you get there early, set outside and you can see everyone go by with their dogs!

1  Thank ArizonaJerry

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were glad that we arrived early on a Saturday morning, as it was getting busy when we left. All of the staff were incredibly friendly, and ready to help. The juice was fresh squeezed an was fantastic. The coffee was good. The corned beef hash was just that, chunks of corned beer - not the stuff out of a can that looks like Alpo dog food. This is a very well run establishment. We were staying at a resort nearby, and will be going back again tomorrow for breakfast.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Food is fantastic!! I had the French toast combo which was outstanding! My husband ordered the Outlaw, he is still talking about how great it was!! Service was very fast and super friendly. The restaurant is very clean. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Scottsdale!

2  Thank OhioAnimallover3
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was well prepared and the owner was onsite. The restaurant was probably the cleanest I've ever been to and the personnel were very attentive.

2  Thank nancisperl
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Friendly staff, decent coffee. Food was good, however my only issue was if you sell 4 giant pieces of French Toast for $6.99, then advertise "make it a combo for $1.99" which includes two eggs and a meat, then how come the French Toast drops from 4 pieces to only 2 pieces????

I would think if you are paying additional to make it a combo, then you are still getting the original meal, plus more what you are paying for.

Not true, so I sent it back and got all my French Toast for only $6.99 and it was good.

1  Thank Justinssvc