Open today: 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM

from $153.85
from $85.00
from $87.18
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great group of guides. Are trip had some cloud issues and a few flakes of snow... in the desert . Hoping to get back to Scottsdale in 2021. If I have time I will book another ride . Thanks to all the guides/drivers, you all made for a great outdoor adventure. - Dow

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour was an enjoyable experience greatly due to our guide,Marianne. She was very knowledgeable about the plants of the desert as well as animal life, history of the area, and general information about AZ and desert life. We were well taken care of with blankets, water and samples of prickly pear jelly. While a Jeep ride in the desert is bumpy and dusty, I felt safe and relatively comfortable throughout the tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time on this tour. Jeremy our tour guide was so knowledgeable about everything & happily answered all of our questions. We felt safe with him driving & went over incredible terrain. The views were spectacular and the Jeep ride was fun and made us feel adventurous! Jeremy took family pictures for us at the 2 stops. We got to try prickly pear jam & had a beer watching sunset in middle of the desert. It was magical! I highly recommend this tour to anyone thinking of doing it. We had a 12 year old & 18 year old with us & they both loved it as much as we did!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing time! Shawn was a wonderful guide, funny, informed, and kind. It was a beautiful trip and a real adventure. We learned so much neat stuff too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a blast on this trip! Our Tour Guide, Jermey was so knowledgeable on the plants and animals and land around us. Learned so much and the sunset was beautiful. BUNDLE UP! They weren’t joking when they said it gets cold! But the nice thing is they also have blankets in the Jeep in case someone wears minimal clothes, like I did. Oops. Overall so much fun and such a great experience. Thank you!