Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Scottsdale
from $250.00
from $350.00
from $116.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to the location in Buena Park several times and LOVE it! My kids always have so much fun AND they actually eat the food! While it is really expensive the food is pretty good and you get lots of it! You also get a doggy bag at the end to take home your leftovers. We visited the new Scottsdale location and it definitely is NOT up to par yet. I know they are just opening but they should have probably done discounted tickets because they were very unorganized and the sound system was TERRIBLE. We could barely understand anything that was being said and it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to follow if you haven't been to a show at another location before. The food was good but the dessert was a scoop of ice cream, we definitely prefer the lemon cake at Buena Park so I hope they change that to ANYTHING else besides ice cream because you pay a pretty penny to be there. My kids didn't really notice the difference and still had a good time but they definitely need to work out some major kinks and get organized ASAP! My nephew is in town this weekend and we went ahead and splurged to take him here so I am really, REALLY hoping the show is much better than the last visit. Again, this place is EXPENSIVE so if you aren't going for KIDS to have fun, I would wait a few more months for a much better experience. The drinks are expensive alone, but adding in a souvenir cup and you're at well over 50 bucks for TWO drinks! Also, I know it's first come first serve for seating but if you plan to take your young children when doors open 75 minutes before the show, bring something to keep them busy! There is VERY limited seating in the waiting area, it's small and there are A LOT of people packed in, and there is NOTHING to do with the kids while you wait. The little museum is cool but the lady at the door gave me the DIRTIEST look and acted like I was the worst mom on the planet for even inquiring about going in with my children. They have been in the museum at the other location it really didn't phase them but we didn't go in this time because of the staff members reaction! My kids were DONE before the show's doors even opened they were tired of standing and it was HOT.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every year for the last 5 years my wife and I normally take my son to Benihana's for his birthday. This year we decided to switch it up and take the family out for a Medieval Dinner. TERRIBLE DECISION!!! First off it is expensive, but we knew that going in and we were fine with that. We walked inside the door and the lines were ridiculously long, very unorganized, and so hot we may as well be standing outside in the sun. I mean RIDICULOUSLY hot! It was so miserable I honestly almost left from getting heat exhaustion. We went inside the arena area expecting to get some relief from the heat...……..NOPE almost as hot. Not quite as hot, but still miserably hot. It is beyond my comprehension how this place can expect a family of 5 too pay over $400.00 for a dinner and sit in 90' heat while doing so. God knows they make enough from their prices they certainly have the money to turn the AC up.

Another thing that annoyed my wife and I is that EVERYTHING you do cost something extra. If you want a picture its extra, if you want a specific drink its extra, if you want any small souvenir its extra, if you want a refill its extra. Its just nothing but getting nickel and dimed for 3 hours while sweating your butt off. Truly the most disappointing birthday dinner I have ever taken our son to. He enjoyed the show, and he is 10 so he doesn't know better, but the rest of us were just disgusted with everything and happy as heck to hit the road when it was over. The food was pretty good which is the only reason I could even give this a 2 star, and believe me a 2 star rating is a gift compared to what I would really like to rank it.

The funny thing is I am no stranger to expensive meals. My wife and I fine dine a lot in the country, out of the country, pretty much anytime we travel. So the price didn't bother me at all. However, one thing about expensive dinners is this.....If your going to charge an arm and a leg for dinner FINE, but you better make damn sure you have everything perfect or at least close to it or be prepared for backlash. This place deserves every bit of backlash they get whether its from me or from someone else because honestly for what we got out of this dinner I wouldn't pay $125.00 to go there again let alone the $400.00 plus that we paid.

The Pros - Food was good, and the show was decent.

The Cons - Everything else! Ridiculously hot, nickel and dimed to death, below average service, unorganized like no other place I have ever been, very much over priced etc....

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went for my birthday, yes I am an adult and maybe this is geared more for children. However they sell a lot of drinks and beer at VERY high prices. All the beer was in a "souvenir" glass which varied in prices. For example my husband paid $28 for his glass and the $8 per refill. I think all beer refills were $8. There horses were beautiful but it was hard to see from the seats we were in because we were more in the corner. The microphones/speakers seemed to be off some and it was hard to understand everything they were saying and it was very loud. The food was good. I really enjoyed the tomato bisque soup and the chicken. The waiting area was very hot and we didn't get seated until 10 min before the show was supposed to start. All in all it was fun to see once but we won't be back. The little ones seemed to really enjoy it so I think that maybe fun to take them if you have children. Be ready to drop cash because they sell light up swords and crowns and all kinds of stuff for the kids.