“Great place for lunch”
Review of The Herb Box

The Herb Box
Reserve with OpenTable
The Herb Box is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 1,276 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Description: Not since college have herbs been so popular - catering | eatery | market - Scottsdale, AZ
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I recently ate lunch at the HerbBox. The sweet potato chips were some of the best I have had. I had a wrap that was very good. It was nice sitting outside to enjoy both the good and the weather . Our waiter was friendly and attentive. If you are walking around 5th Ave etc this is a great break. I would recommend trying this place while is Scottsdale.

There are newer reviews for The Herb Box

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had lunch at the Herb Box on my last trip to Scottsdale. The food was good, but not exciting. There are so many wonderful restaurants in Scottsdale and this one is just okay. My waitress was very nice, but very slow. I ordered the corn flatbread and the sparkling sangria and was not overly impressed with either.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Service average at best...waitress not familiar with menu. Entree over priced, tenderloin not tender. Dossants for dessert did not have Boston Cream as advertised...waitress acknowledged this after we questioned her. The other dessert Crack pie, was cold, and either previously frozen or not fresh. We sent it back to be warmed up. Not sure if we would return. Oh and where are the "herbs"? Plastic green plant on table....

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The Herb Box

11/10/13

food poisoning and rude mgr

by Roxanne Hillis –

I went there for brunch and had their butternut squash enchiladas. Which I liked and thanked the server and manager.. went home and got the only case of food poisoning I have ever had. I was violently ill for hours.. I called and spoke to the manager just to let them know their made me sick.. so they could alert the kitchen.. She informed me they are very popular and I wasn't sick from there bc in her opinion not enough time had passed.Maybe if she had her food handlers card she would know you can experience food poisoning after 1 hour. Rude manager and food made me sick.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Miss was glad to get the opportunity to visit with one of my long time girlfriends. She relocated to AZ and my the suggestion of The Herb Box. She said it was really good and boy was she right! I had the Bourbon-Ginger Peach Brioche French Toast. It came with applewood smoked bacon and I ordered a side of egg whites. This meal was absolutely delicious. It was a nice balance of sweetness from the peaches and sauce with the saltiness from the bacon. My girlfriend ordered the Chilaquiles Verde which is egg, crisp corn tortilla, cities, Jack, pulled pork and tomatillo verde. This was a very hardy meal, so much so she has enough remaining to take home. I could not say the same. The plate was plentiful and even enough to share but it was so delicious sharing only a few bites was all I was willing to spare. Lol! When in Scottsdale make this a restaurant to visit. I can't wait to get back to Scottsdale to share the dining experience with my husband.