“Best meal of the trip!”
Review of The Herb Box

The Herb Box
Reserve with OpenTable
The Herb Box is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Description: Not since college have herbs been so popular - catering | eatery | market - Scottsdale, AZ
Philadelphia, PA
“Best meal of the trip!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Everything we had was exceptional. The ingredients were fresh and perfectly prepared. We loved Avacado Dream. My husband had the Thai ribs and I had the butternut squash enchiladas. Both were delicious! We will be back on our next trip to Scottsdale and will send family/friends their way!

• Visited April 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Our favourite Arizona vacation dinner -excellent”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our server Howie said he was new to Herb Box but you would never guess it by the service we received. Perfect balance of relaxed and personable and efficient and knowledgeable. Everything we had from share plates to dessert was exceptional. The standouts however were the Avacado Love (unreal) , the Thai ribs ( we ordered a second plate for the table to share) and the icebox lemon meringue. We found the value to be very good as well and were surprised our bill wasn't more. Chech out there happy hour specials. If we were in scottsdale another day we old have been back.

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not only does Scottsdale is known for its art galleries, the food here is excellent, all the restaurant we tried so far is excellent and I am difficult to please. The service excellent and the food very good. Good wine in good company it was a perfect evening. We finish by walking along the Scottsdale canal, beautiful.

Orange County, California
“Wow...Unique dinner items, including a vegetarian section!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I come to the Phoenix area a lot for business and enjoy staying in Scottsdale. While walking around one night, I came upon The Herb Box on Stetson Drive not far from Scottsdale Rd. This place is a combination restaurant, deli, and small market. They have some indoor seating and some tables outside as well. I would call the atmosphere casual/upscale. They have a display case with some entrees, dishes, and desserts. I opted for the "market special" which is a choice of an entree and two side dishes. For the entree, I chose the butternut squash enchiladas, a side of couscous and another side of Szechuan green beans. The meal was fantastic. For a beverage, I chose the raspberry iced tea. I also got two desserts to take back to my hpotel room. The whole meal came to about $24.00. This was my second visit and there will undoubtedly be a third.

California
“Wonderful plates to share”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Great patio and plates to share. The food was excellent, service prompt. We ordered the charcuterie board and it was to die for