“Another 5-star experience”

Chez Vous
Ranked #7 of 41 Dessert in Scottsdale
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Another 5-star experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Chez Vous is simply the best for a terrific breakfast or lunch at this French creperie. My wife and I always enjoy the wonderful cuisine and hospitality of the owners, Isabelle and Richard and their friendly staff. Simple, but pleasant atmosphere and a great value. Always 5-star in our experience.

Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastique! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a few times and I absolutely love it! I myself have never been to France, but by entering this eatery, I feel as though I am in Paris eating a delicious crêpe! One can tell that the crêpes are made to order by the sound of a bell when the chef has completed the order. The restaurant is run by a French couple and their son(s); everyone in the family speaks French and you can hear the French chatter whilst eating.

1 Thank Ellen J
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Quick breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The restaurant was great, the first time I had "authentic" crepes, would definitely go again. Service and seating was quick for a Sunday morning. Our breakfast came promptly and was delicious.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank SETrax
Brandon, Canada
“Two great visits!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We ate here twice for lunch while in Scottsdale, staying at Gainey Suites Hotel, right around the corner from this restaurant. First lunch I had quiche, which came with a salad, and then the Pear & dark chocolate crepe. The quiche was the best I've ever had and the crepe was to die for! For the 2nd visit, I had a chicken/mushroom/bechamel sauce crepe and it was wonderful, and then a dessert crepe with bananas and toasted coconut. The service was exceptional both times and the pace of service was just right. We will definitely return to this restaurant when back in Scottsdale.

• Visited May 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Just right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

We tried Chez Vous after my wife had seen a review of it on a local PBS program, having an "adults only" breakfast after taking my daughter to school. (It was about 9:30 AM on a weekday.)

The restaurant was not busy - we were seated at a nice table inside when we arrived. The drinks arrived quickly and were prepared just as we had ordered them and were quite refreshing. The food, on the other hand, took a little more research.

We had a savory crepe and a sweet crepe, but didn't share, in part because there was a sharing charge and in part because neither of us wanted to relinquish more than a taste of our chosen entree.

Overall, the food was quite delicious and the service fast and friendly. It was just right.

• Visited May 2014