“FUN...FUN....FUN!”

H1 Hummer Adventure from Phoenix
$200.91*
Stargazing with Night Vision Adventure from Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Tame the rugged desert landscape on a H1 Hummer, M1009 Blazer/Jeep or guided/rental ATV tour – all powered by Bio-Diesel! Test your marksmanship with the Stellar Shooting Experience or try our Night-Vision and Stargazing Tours. Team building, catering and bar-service are also available. Serving the Valley of the Sun since 1997.
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Thanks Chad for a great morning of adventure in the Arizona Desert. We all had a good time, even the novices in our group. The commentary and direction was very good about what to expect on each leg of the ride. It gave us a heads up on what kind of terrain to expect, and also letting the more experienced riders do their thing at the front of the pack. Again, thanks for the great time from the people from Illinois. I would reccomend this to everyone, regardless of your riding skills. Chad will only take you where he knows that you are comfortable.

Monte and Linda

There are newer reviews for Stellar Adventures

Reviewed January 6, 2011

On a trip to Phoenix our family went on a jeep tour with Stellar Adventures. Our tour guide was Charlie and he made the trip wonderful. We toured the dessert and went over some rough terrain in a jeep. Our teenagers loved the bumpy ride and the parents loved the educational information on the dessert. They had a great time and did not consider this the “educational tour” due to the ease and animation of the tour guide. The only complaint would be more flexibility in the tour and a less rigid timetable. We would have liked to drive ATVs through the dessert but due to a family member broken limb, this was a good alternative. One wonderful benefit was the tour guide took many photos that you can download from the web site for free.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

We had a large group visiting from Chicago and thought ATV-ing would be fun. Chad showed all of us how to be "safe" and let us have our fun too when he saw that everyone was handling their ATV's well. The sights were great and the ride was adventures. Chad took many scenic, group, and action shots for us while we were riding. They also have shooting ranges and Hummer rentals.

Reviewed December 17, 2010

I had planned a surprise trip for my husband's 50th birthday, which included lots of golf and the ATV tour with the Shooting Experience through Stellar Adventures. Neither of us had ever been on an ATV before. It was the most fun thing I have ever done, after a while I felt like I could definitely see myself even buying one of them. There were parts where you could really go fast and then other times when you learned how to go over the big berms, which at the beginning of the ride I didn't like at all to toward the end of the ride I actually felt like I was good at going over them :-) We also did the shooting experience that they offer, we each got to shoot a glock 9mm handgun and then an AK-47 rifle. We had a blast!! We had an awesome guide (Chad) who was really in tune with his riders and their abilities, very encouraging. We definitely will be back!

Reviewed December 7, 2010

My husband & I just got back from a long weekend in Arizona, and cannot stop talking about the ATV tour we took with Stellar Adventures! Neither of us had ever been on an ATV and our guide did a great job of teaching us and making us feel comfortable (even myself who was a little bit more "nervous" about this!). The scenery was AMAZING & the riding itself was a total adrenaline rush. It was a nice touch that the guide takes pictures that you can download for free as well. We have already told several people about this and will definitely be back if we return to Arizona again!