Tripadvisor

from $202.00
from $694.42
from $157.83
More Info
All reviews atv tour own pace desert adventure off roading tonto national forest great adventure other companies comfort level highlight of our trip business trip explained everything highly recommend this company great pictures bachelorette party an absolute blast spring break beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Wow! Where to begin... First and foremost I have to thank our guide Colton! Colton is an asset to Stellar adventures. Colton was patient with my 13 year old son. He helped my son to gain knowledge and confidence on his ATV. Colton made my wife and I feel at ease with his attention to detail and care for our son and his safety and experience. Colton was funny, knowledgeable, hospitable, and energetic. The UTV my wife and I had was a blast. My wife enjoyed driving. She was hesitant at first, then didn’t want to give up the wheel. She was more wreck less and adventurous than myself. If your in the greater Phoenix area for a bachelor/bachelorette party, with your family or exploring and want to enjoy the beautiful Sonoran desert BOOK a trip with Stellar adventures you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Colton & Stellar!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Dream822864, General Manager at Stellar Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

This review really made me smile. It is so nice to hear that Colton made this a great experience for your family and you recommendation is much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to let others know we are the best in town for UTV tours. Natalie

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My wife and I did an ATV tour with a couple of friends, and I am so glad that we went with Stellar Adventures! Our group ranged from a very experienced rider to no experience, and we all equally enjoyed the trip. John was our guide, and although I'm sure all the guides are great he could not have been more helpful, friendly, and fun to work with. We will certainly be going with Stellar again in the future!

Date of experience: January 2020

Hello, you are right all of our guides make sure the ATV adventure is just as fun as yours, and that its a great fit for all levels of riders. Thank you for sharing, Natalie.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This ATV tour was awesome. The trails and views were great. I would do this again in a heartbeat, and if I come back, I’ll go with Stellar. The tour guides, John and Mitch, were terrific. They told us what to prepare for and how to drive on different parts of the tour (sharp turns, canyons, bumps, rocks, etc.), but they weren’t overbearing at all when it came to letting us drive how we wanted. They knew a lot about the dessert and could answer any questions we had. I definitely recommend Stellar.

Date of experience: January 2020

I love reviews like yours, it makes me happy to hear John and Mitch are making the ATV experience a great one! We look forward to seeing you next time. Thanks, Natalie

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Perfect day and trip for me and the boy! Mitch was awesome and super helpful. Machines were great and we got to put the hammer down on the throttle where it made sense and had a blast!

Date of experience: January 2020

Glad Mitch was able to provide a super fun day for you and your son. We love making memories on out adventure tours, thanks for the review, Natalie

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Our family had a great day doing an ATV/ UTV guided tour. Everyone in the family had a fun time. Colton was a great guide. I would definitely recommend Stellar adventures. Request Colton , you won't regret it.

Date of experience: January 2020
Dream822864, Owner at Stellar Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the recommendation! Colton makes sure everyone in the family has a great time on the ATV tour. Thanks again for leaving a review, Natalie