“Great experience”

and up
Guided ATV Adventure from Phoenix
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get ready to explore the unique Sonoran desert with our Arizona Outdoor Adventures & Tours! We take you deep into the desert where you will experience the thrill of navigating through seasonal creeks, sandy washes, rocky slopes, and flat desert trails. Stellar Adventures has been providing visitors and locals these unforgettable off-road excursions since 1997. Enjoy a variety of amazing adventures we offer, such as: guided ATV tours / UTV tours, H1 Hummers and M1009 Blazers tours, Stargazing and Night Vision tours, Land and Lake tour, Shooting experience and Hiking and Biking tours.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The meeting point was about 20-25 minutes northeast of Scottsdale in the middle of nowhere. The directions on the map on their website are very accurate and easy to follow. Upon arriving, we were promptly met by Chad who provided us with very clear safety instructions. We were also provided with clean "socks" to cover our heads before putting on helmets and goggles. Our group of 5, ranging in age from 14 to 47, was lead by Brett, who provided a great tour. The varying scenery and terrain was spectacular. The ATVs were all in very good condition. None of us had ever driven an ATV before, and although each of us was somewhat nervous, we quickly gained a significant level of confidence to throughly enjoy the experience. We will definitely do this again on our next trip to Scottsdale. Note: there are no bathrooms.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family and I spent a thrilling afternoon with Chad riding ATVs in the Arizona desert! It was the first time for all of us and we LOVED it! Chad taught us to ride and made sure we felt comfortable before hitting the trails. I was a bit slower than my husband and teenage daughters, but Chad gave me the guidance and confidence I needed to keep up with everyone. It was a fantastic day! Thank you, Chad! I would highly recommend this activity and Chad as a guide. It was costly, but well worth the money.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Black Friday... I don't go shopping on Black Friday. This year I decided to book a guided ATV tour for my family through Stellar Adventures.

One of the main reasons I chose Stellar was because my 13 year old son would be able to drive an ATV himself. Other companies I researched wanted all drivers to be older and/or have a drivers license.

I definitely made the right choice. Stellar was awesome. Our guide Chad was friendly and made sure everyone felt safe and was comfortable from the beginning of the ride to the end.

He was also very knowledgeable of the trails (We did the Four Peaks tour in the Tonto National Forest). Chad stopped along the way and informed us what to expect on the trails ahead. He also told us about the surrounding areas, pointing out mountain ranges, lakes and other fun facts.

We had a great time. Id highly recommend Stellar Adventures for tourists or locals interested in touring the desert or trying out ATV's. This will definitely be a recommended activity when we have out of town guests. It was so fun, we're actually thinking about buying our own ATV's.

1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My girlfriends and I had so much fun riding ATVs with Chad! We met at the trails in the morning and then rode for over 2 hours. Safety was priority one and Chad was excellent ans determining everyone's ability level and then providing instruction accordingly. Those who were comfortable, had plenty of time to ride at their own pace and those who needed additional help to feel comfortable also got that attention. Chad was extremely knowledgeable about the trails and the surroundings. And he had water, sunscreen and snacks. He was prepared for everything! Totally worth the money and plan on going back again next year when my husband and I are in the area.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

An excellent way to spend a few hours. Great instruction and plenty of thrills. Chad picked us up from our hotel and after some safety instruction we were tearing about the Desert trails. A fantastic way to spend our afternoon-definitely worth it.