“Great Menu - Good Food”
Review of Pinnacle Grille

Pinnacle Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinnacle Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 1,308 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Troon North
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We eat at the Pinnacle Grill several times per month. Like that we can take our dog and eat on the patio. Food is great - I like the salmon and hamburger steak.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you live in NE Scottsdale you will not find a better casual dining spot. The food is excellent and the soups special. The staff is friendly and the service quick. The outdoor patio is sunny and cozy although the only view is the parking lot.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife's meatloaf was actually whipped and tasted more like a mouse than a meat dish. My ribs were tasty but caused morning digestive problems. Atmosphere is worse than a diner. The staff had the gall to turn the lights up in the dining room so they could set up the room, while we were eating, for a big party, including stacking of chairs and moving tables - very pleasant.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is a perfect local restaurant for couples or families. The food and service are both excellent and the menu is varied and should suit every ones taste.
Its not noisy and the servers are helpful and no matter how busy it is, the meal is served quickly and efficiently.
It certainly is a restaurant to try and it is located in a small center and is quiet and easy to park very close.
Try it. You'll enjoy it.
Jerry McNally

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This nice restaurant is a hidden gem up near Troon area. I am a big burger fan and I love Pinnacle Grille's build your own burger. I usually get the Kobe burger with garlic and chipotle mayo. My wife love the cobb salad. I also love the plethora of homemade soups.