“good food”
Review of FnB

FnB
Reserve with OpenTable
FnB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed March 28, 2014

the service good, the waiters new the chooses and will give excellent recommendations. food is local and fresh from the farms market. not your usually choose, be willing to go a little outside what your used too, but great food.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Tucked away in a courtyard in Old Scottsdale, this little gem is a foodie haven. The food is farm fresh and quite delicious. We all ordered different things and did a lot of sharing. The only downside for us is that the restaurant is very small and our very tall dining pal was very squished and uncomfortable. Worth checking out if you like unusual combinations. I would go again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I am particular about eating wholesome food, so when I saw farm to table on the billboard, I knew we would be eating here. This place did not disappoint. I loved the Arizona wine. The food was very good and not your run of the mill cuisine. I had beets that I drooled over and an excellent butternut squash dish. My husband's chicken was also super. We ordered a delicious chocolate dessert. We had enough leftover for a second meal the following day. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

27 Feb 2014 - Came across this place by chance but it deserves the good rating it gets on TA. I agree with previous comments about intricate explanations, who is serving me? And the minimum 15% tip are all a bit of a pain! but the food is excellent. Just the starters, oranges/olives and falafel, all to die for! Mains just as good. Who's heard of Arizona wines? Great selection here, two from Cochise county Tazi a Sav blanc/Riesling and Three sisters Syrah, both unbelievably good. Yes FnB is not cheap $140 for what we enjoyed but it was very good.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I made a reservation for dinner based on recommendations. The restaurant interior is a bit quirky but it works. Also a nice area to eat outside. We were greeted by a person who seated us and went to great lengths to describe the menu (check the menu out on Yelp). We ordered a house appetizer with egg and brussel sprouts which was over rated. My wife order a grouper fish entree and made it clear not to over-cook it. It was prepared perfectly. I ordered a pasta dish that was adequate.

The service was very spotty. We never knew who was going to serve the next course. One of my biggest complaints was that when the check came it was on a tablet and you had to select how much the tip would be from a range starting at 15%. We normally tip at 20% in the U.S. but this service didn't warrant even 15%, which was the minimum choice.

They currently have a chef/owner that is very good. It is very hard to prepare fish perfectly but she did. I just wish that the service was a bit more professional to match their prices.

1  Thank Wolfe_Photography