“On My List for Last Meals”
Review of FnB

FnB
Reserve with OpenTable
FnB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,261 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
New York
“On My List for Last Meals”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

While eating in the restaurant itself isn't anything transporting -- it's crowded and pretty noisy. People waiting for tables were right over my shoulder for much of my meal :(. Our concierge asked for an outdoor table, but we didn't get it. Our waiter was a real character. Nice guy (part European/part SouthAmerican). He forgot about my drink, and brought it when I asked about it 20 mins. later.

The place is hard to find, but well worth seeking out for anyone who cares about the quality and taste of what they eat. The chef really knows what she's doing and treats vegetables beautifully.

Definitely the best meal I ate in AZ.

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Exceptional in oh so many ways”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Part of what my wife and I enjoy about living in Scottsdale is the wonderful collection of dining spots. We finally were able to make to FnB which had been on our list for a while. Oh we wish we would have gone the first time we had a reservation and it won't be an extended amount of time before we go again.

The food was delicious, the service attentive and very welcoming, the atmosphere enjoyable and cozy.

When we go the next time we won't order as much as the portions are very sufficient. Still it was so tasty we have no regrets.

The wine selection was eclectic and we were very pleased with the house wines by the glass. We started with a fruit and cheese plate that included grilled date nut bread. This was on top of the bread and olive oil that we started with before the appetizers. The second appetizer we got was a plate of Tuscan Kale Fallafel. The right mix of spices and crispness made this very enjoyable.

My wife had the chicken a large portion of which came home with us and I had a wonderful pasta with spinach and asparagus that had a light sauce. Once again a large enough portion that some made it home for a next day delicious lunch.

Old Town Scottsdale has a wonderful collection of choices, add this to your list.

Visited February 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fab lunch”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten I many lunches here and have never been disappointed. My latest was baked cauliflower which was sooooo good. The food is fresh and tasty and perfect for trying several dishes with a friend.

Visited January 2014
Palos Park, Illinois
“Best meal ever”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Generous portions of delicious farm to table food. We ate in the kitchen, which made the experience even more special.

• Visited January 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Creative, Local Cuisine”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Enjoyed our evening here. I love dining where chefs focus on local ingredients and FnB does the Scottsdale version well. The food was yummy and interesting. Our sever was very knowledgable and enthusiastic about the menu. Four ladies split 3 apps, 3 entrees, 3 sides and 2 desserts and sadly we left lots of food behind (so full!). The restaurant is small and intimate; so small in fact they had to send us across the street for drinks when we arrived early for our reservation because all four seats at the bar were taken. We enjoyed our cocktails at Citizen's Public House and were seated fairly promptly when we returned. Highly recommend if you enjoy local food prepared in an inventive style. Our group was also delightfully surprised by the reasonable cost of the mea.

• Visited January 2014