“Delightful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of FnB

FnB
Reserve with OpenTable
FnB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Hood River, Oregon
“Delightful”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Surely you have been in a large demanding exceptional service coupled with exquisite food. Well FnB met that challenge and then some. From the appetizers through to the dessert, the experience just got better. So if you live in the Scottsdale area or better like our group coming from distant miles this experience is a must.

Visited November 2013

“Delicious and Reasonable”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Lovely experience. Great food and staff. Made exceptions to preparation when request. First experience with AZ wines.

Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Top notch service and cool vibe for farm to table restaurant”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant twice in the past month and I had mixed reviews on the food. The service/ staff is great and very knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. The menu is created daily based on the season / produce, including many locally sourced products. The first time we went here, we have a fabulous meal and everything we ate was innovative and delicious. So much so, that my next visit I made sure to bring my entire team here for dinner. The second visit was not as good, as the meal was heavy and lacked any real flavor or creativity. I would highly recommend this restaurant based on my initial dinner and I hope that the menu was just off on my second visit.

• Visited October 2013
“Fabulous place and will go there again!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great food and love the creativity and downtoearthness the menu provides. Very organic feel to the choices, and the dishes felt very thought out. Innovative, yet very earthy, as I mentioned above. I will be back the next time I visit.

• Visited November 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Inventive and delicious local food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

One of the best restaurants I've been to in a while. The menu is creative and interesting. The food is so delicious all I could say throughout the meal was mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm! Sampled several dishes and they were all outstanding. The chef frequently changes the menu depending on availability of ingredients and creative inspiration.

The service was outstanding and Nathan knew everything about the food. He was very friendly and attentive.

The wine list offers some good local wines.

The restaurant is small and welcoming and no detail seems to have been overlooked. The patio offers a pleasing atmosphere in a quiet area with babbling fountains percolating nearby.

During the day, there's a bodega right next door with some interesting foods and house-made mozzarella. The chef has filled this little store with items she selected including beautiful breads. We picked up some items from the store and they held it for us at the restaurant after the bodega was closed. As soon as we arrived at the restaurant later for dinner, we were greeted by our first names as they were expecting us.

Service and food are outstanding here and I would highly recommend this spot.

• Visited October 2013