“CLEAN AND WELL ORGANIZED”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #16 of 1,257 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: One of the best breakfasts I have ever had. And the Barrista Bar has the best coffee...
Kelowna, Canada
“CLEAN AND WELL ORGANIZED”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went here twice during our week long stay in Phoenix and found the service to be very quick and professional. The restaurant was run exceptionally well and looked very clean.

The food came out hot and was very good. Nice menu choices. The jalapeno biscuits were super dry and not very good but the whole hog omelette was to die for! We would dine here again and again!

• Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“The best breakfast I have had in a long time”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Everything we ate here was cooked and seasoned to perfection the fresh fruit seemed as if it was picked at its prime. The quality of all ingredients was excellent. I highly recommended that you try an omelet. The bacon is crispy and delicious.

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Favorite Sunday Breakfast place!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was our 2nd time visiting the Breakfast Club. The food was delicious! We normally split the Quick Start breakfast with potatoes and the Challah Cinnamon French toast. We will be back for sure!

(There normally is a wait on weekends so the earlier you go the faster you'll get seated. We prefer the outdoor seating; which does take a bit longer. Being from out of town, it's worth the wait!)

Visited June 2013
Durango, Colorado
“Oh, my goodness...Goodness! Oh, my!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've heard that there are people who visit the Valley and make a point to eat at the Breakfast Club every morning of their stay. I can understand that, definitely. Honestly, if I did that, I'd not need to eat more than two meals a day!

My son and I stopped here and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast one morning. We chose to be seated on the patio, but I'm not sure it was the best seating choice. The patio is basically on the street--and North Scottsdale Road is not a quiet side-street. It was interesting, however--just not quiet. The patio features a mister to keep diners cool in the morning sun (patio is on the east side of the restaurant), but I had to move out of the sun fairly quickly. The patio is covered, but the sun had yet to get high enough for the awning to benefit me.

My son ordered the Huevos Rancheros which was one of the best I've tasted (yes, I begged). Pulled pork was perfectly done. I ordered the Cinnamon Challah French toast. INCREDIBLE. Thick slabs of Challah bread soaked in egg and cooked, served with fresh berries, candied walnuts and REAL maple syrup. Oy! Coffee was great also.

Yup, I can see why people come back again and again. If you're willing to fork out $10-$14 for your breakfast (sans coffee), you'll be back, too. Next time, I'll eat inside though. Oh, there are items on the menu for less than that...but would you really come to this place for the oatmeal?? Maybe...

Visited May 2013
Tombstone, Arizona, United States
“Really good omelette!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Really good omelette!

The lines are really long for a good reason, this place is tasty!

I don't remember which ones I have eater here, but each time is a good experience!

PARKING SUCKS HERE!