“College crowd on weekends but GREAT FOOD, Good Service”
Review of RnR

RnR
Reserve with OpenTable
RnR is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #283 of 1,261 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Upstate NY
“College crowd on weekends but GREAT FOOD, Good Service”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Based on TA reviews, my spouse & I tried RnR. Bottomless Drinks on Sundays - College kids loved that :)... Very crowded 20 to 30 min wait. However the food was GREAT and the service was good. Noise wasn't too bad in the back corner. Animal Fries one of the best Aps to try, yum, yum.
Rock Shrimp Taco was good. Southwest Burger was very good - Plenty of food for the price. Nice beer selection. I would go back again when in town but may wait until after 3 pm when the refills on drinks end :).....

• Visited October 2012

Calgary, Canada
“cool little place”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

we stopped here for a beer (mosly commercial rather than craft) but has a cool little patio with misters overlooking the main road. The waitresses were nice and well dresses. Would return for a weekend night for more lively atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Industry or bust...”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

You get the feeling just from the first 10 steps from the sidewalk to the huge, opaque front doors that you're about to enter a members only clubhouse. The hostess was on the phone for about 35 seconds while my co-worker and I stood at the door waiting to be seated for lunch. Since it was 115 degrees out, we opted to sit inside and she began walking us over to a dirty table. I had been looking around the seemingly not-so-busy restaurant while waiting at the door for the hostess, and I noticed that the servers were just kind of hanging out, and I was't even really surprised that when she walked us over to the table, that it hadn't been bussed since the party had left before us. The man, who ended up being out server, saw us coming and tried to quickly wipe the table, but we still awkwardly had to stand there watching.

The menu had a great variety of food and drinks. The menu boasted a list of different specials for each day of the week. Every single day featured "Industry" discounts (with your industry card) which set the stage for the atmosphere of the place. If you already don't feel like an outsider being a tourist to the area, this place will shove it in your face. (I'm an industry worker in San Diego and it just seems like in general many restuarants have gone away with the industry cards & discounts - because in all honesty - your focus needs to be on your guests. They should be the ones who get the red carpet laid out for them - not the other local bartenders and servers). Anywho, I ordered the frozen margarita (which was perfect all around) and my coworker ordered the specialty lychee cocktail which she also said was really great. I still can't understand if the server was just being unattentive, or nervous for being new at the job - but I felt like I had to call him over to the table everytime we were ready to order our drinks, place our food order, ask for the check, get him to run our credit cards, etc. The food was good, nothing spectacular, yet the sweet potato tots were fun! Once our food was delivered to our table, it felt like a swarm of flies followed as well. My coworker and I kept having to swat them away while we were eating. Overall, we had a nice lunch - I'd probably go back but only for some drinks during happy hour.

• Visited August 2012
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Excellent for fun with friends”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The RnR is a two story establishment on the south end of Old Town Scottsdale. The inside bar and eating area is a large, open area with several TV screens featuring sports. The more fun seating however is in either of the downstairs or upstairs areas. Both feature bistro table seating as well as over sized chairs and two person sofas that accommodate larger gatherings. The drink specials are very affordable and the menu is full of tasty offerings. When we visit our kids in Scottsdale a trip to RnR is a must.

Visited March 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Fun place and good breakfast!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Went to RnR to celebrate Father's day with the Boys and the Girl. I had the steak tacos with egg. Fantastic! The Girl had the Hash which she enjoyed very much. Older boy had the waffles and younger boy had the Silver dollar pancakes. When the meal was finished there were smiles all around.

There was a mix of families and 20 somethings which seemed to blend well. We were seated on the second floor balcony overlooking Scottsdale Rd. which was fun. If you bring your kids I would recomend breakfast or lunch, as it seems to get a little rowdy later in the day.

• Visited June 2012