1,379 results
All reviews orange sky blue coyote wandering horse ocean trail club level hotel and casino black pig floor to ceiling windows golf course pool parties rain shower top floor non smoking room key pool area valet parking rooms are nice
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel but very poor restaurant service. There was a concert happening but for a supposed to a quality hotel it was really well below par. Staff seem overwhelmed & not motivated. Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Great room and it is a beautiful resort; we were looking forward to getting out of the Oregon rain and spending the entire time by the pool without intending to leave the resort. Unfortunately upon arrival we were told the larger pool was closed for a pool party at 1pm; we could go to the party, but we had to pay $35 per ticket for the pleasure of being with 200 or so twenty somethings because it was a DJ'd party. No discount for hotel guests. The 2nd day was $45 per ticket. The small pool was no larger than a backyard pool with very limited seating. Very disappointed we did not receive this information when I booked direct.

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony, it's worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lindagirls
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This weekend was just amazing. We used almost all their amenities. The most impactful employee was TINELL. She went above and beyond at the front desk and it made a impact in our stay. Truly the most impactful person in our three days there.
The property is beautiful. We had a beautiful dinner at Orange Sky and brunch at Wandering Horse. The guys at the golf course pro shop and just relaxing in the room. The sunsets were beautiful and I was up early, not to miss the sun rise.
In awe of the family and my wife I had the time with.
Thanks go out to TSR.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Plan on walking quite a bit to get inside. Once inside it was very nice and clean, lots of security. We found the 2nd floor dancing area and just what we were looking for. We are the early comers, so not too many on the dance floor yet. DJ played a great variety of hits.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2019

I stayed at the Talking Stick Resort over a long weekend. Each staff member I encountered from the valet to check in to the servers at the pool were awesome! I felt like I always had good service when I encountered someone who worked at the resort.

On Friday I spent the afternoon at the pool. Service at the pool was good and there was no problem getting a lounge chair. My only criticism is that the main pool was closed on Saturday for a pool party and everyone in the hotel was crammed into a smaller pool on the other side of the building. There wasn't a chair or lounger left. It was a bit disappointing.

The rooms are great. The bed was comfy. Small touches like free bottled water and coffee were much appreciated. Although we stayed over a busy weekend it was quiet and we slept well.

I had food at the pool and we ate at the Blue Coyote restaurant downstairs from the casino. the food was fine, nothing special to report, but the drinks (especially the margaritas) were delicious!

My only criticism is that the casino and restaurant areas seem too small to accommodate the crowds. On Friday and Saturday nights it was nearly impossible to find an empty slot machine. There was a line 5 or 6 people deep at each bar for a drink. I waited in line for 20 minutes at the bistro in the casino during the day on Saturday and just gave up. I don't know if I would stay here again over the weekend. As a hotel guest it was difficult to battle the crowd to get food and drink.