1,379 results
All reviews orange sky blue coyote wandering horse ocean trail club level hotel and casino black pig floor to ceiling windows golf course pool parties rain shower top floor non smoking room key pool area valet parking rooms are nice
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Good facilities for meeting space. If you don't want to leave the hotel to see Old Scottsdale or Phoenix, they have amenities for you to just hang out.

I'm not a fan of the Casino so I wouldn't stay for a personal visit. Good space for business meetings and golf.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

When you check in make sure you go to Erica! She really took care of us and it made all the difference. Our room set up was awesome, loved the big windows and the dual sliding glass doors that open to a patio overlooking everything. Very happy!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Regularly visit Las Vegas casinos, and they are smokey. But I felt And smelled like I just been bbq'ed. We lasted about 15 mins and ran for the doors. 25 cent slots difficult to find and play. Couldn't figure out how to lower bet. 4 spins and my $5 gone.

We will not return!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BaldEagle74
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I imagine one of the top 3 most important things for a hotel is to ensure when a customer makes an online reservation that the reservation is fulfilled accurately. My college buddies and I made a reservation at The Talking Stick 6 months ago for a suite and adjoining room. We only get together like this every 5 years or so being that we are all married with kids. Instead of getting creative and finding a way to deliver our reservation as we expected we got the "we are sorry, we made the mistake." Talking Stick, you are right you did make the mistake so fix it. Maybe ask the people in our adjoining room to move and incent them with the room credit you offered us.

Went from totally excited to stay at the Talking Stick to totally deflated.

It's hard to recommend a hotel that can't even get a reservation right.

Totally disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank davidchaojr42
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for business meetings. Everything was very nice. Check in was easy and very friendly. The rooms were huge and so comfortable, bathroom was gorgeous. Outside area great for gathering of friends for relaxation. Casino was available, I'm not much of a gambler, so can't vouch too much, except it was a bit smoky. We enjoyed Top Golf which was within walking distance to Talking Stick Resort.

Date of stay: February 2017