Talking Stick Resort
$84
$158
$139
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$107
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$108
$99
Hilton.com
$231
$161
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$209
Hyatt.com
$239
$189
1,294 results
All reviewsorange skyblue coyotewandering horsepoker roomsmoky casinoocean trailcasino areaclub levelcigar barblack pigfloor to ceiling windowsparking garagegolf coursepool partiesrain showertop floornon smoking
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We just finished a very successful meeting at Talking Stick. Good service, very good food. Nice new hotel. You do have to walk through the (smoky) casino to get to your room but after that you don't need to unless you want to go out to the front. Nice pool area. Large, modern rooms with separate tub and shower. Like many contemporary hotels though, bathroom and work area lighting is not good. Free, fast wireless. Near the 101 but kind of in the middle of nowhere. Can't walk to restaurants, shops although there are some on the other side of the freeway.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TheCTPGroup
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was referred to this Hotel by a colleague of mine and was I impressed! The room size is amazing, about 500 sq ft and a large bathroom with separate tub and rain shower. The room service menu is outstanding and the casino is a great time. I spent 2 days there last week and enjoyed the comfort of the bed and the cleanliness of the experience! Great times, I will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to the holidays, since the father hotels can be a bit of a walk.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Deepaksf
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My husband and I chose to stay here the night of our wedding before we headed on to Los Angeles to head out on our honeymoon. We stayed here towards the end of September when the hotel was fairly new, which was fabulous. Upon arrival to the hotel with our luggage, and us in our wedding clothes, I quickly realized that I didn't have my purse with my ids which was really bad since I had booked the hotel. They were very accommodating at the front desk and worked with us to find a solution, and we quickly were checked in. My only gripe is that you have to walk through the casino to get to the rooms, which is a problem for me since I have asthma.

We finally got into our room and we quickly found the room service menu since we both were starving due to all the dancing and long hours we had kept celebrating with our guests. I ordered a burger and fries (well-done, which in hindsight was a bad idea), while my husband went to take a shower. Upon arrival of our food, we discovered that they had sent up a bottle of champagne which was very sweet. Unfortunately, the well-done burger was more along the lines of charcoal than burger, but we devoured it due to our immense hunger.

The hotel room is very nice, and the bathroom was pristine with a full sized tub and a separate shower. Even the most affordable room had top of the line finishes which is fantastic. My only complaints are the long walk through the smoke and extra well-done burger we received from room service.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney S
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We enjoyed our week's stay; the room was great; the shower was especially nice. I called after our first day of shopping; needing more hangers and something to work as a garment bag; service was not only prompt, but very accomodating. The FREE valet parking was great; no driving around looking for a spot. The pools were good although the poolside service was a bit slow some days. The buffets were good; lots of variety;and the casino was fun...although not too financially properous. Our only complaint was the evening we wanted to go to take pictures of the sunset from the longe/ restaurant was that we were denied access as my husband was wearing a Tshirt; albeit a Armani....the young man at the desk was not too pleasant; in his wrinkled black shirt.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank habbie1904
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised when we stayed at the Talking Stick Resort. The rooms were clean, modern, well designed, and the bathroom was very large. We had a room that overlooked the pool and golf course. The bed was comfortable and the amenities were great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and we will stay at the Talking Stick Resort again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business