“What a great way to explore Old Town!”

Arizona Food Tours - A Taste of Old Town Scottsdale
Ranked #1 of 22 Food & Drink in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a walking food tour where you sample great food, sip fine wine, and hear tales full of rich history. You will sit down and relax with an interesting mix of people while you enjoy distinctive food and wine from some of Scottsdale’s unique restaurants and shops. You will make six stops. Tourists and locals alike will benefit from Arizona Food Tour’s knowledgeable suggestions for activities, restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Take this tour at the beginning of your visit; then go out and explore all the great places that may otherwise go unseen.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just got home from the Food Tour and all I can say is WOW! Zach was an outstanding guide, very knowledgeable and passionate about the city and it's history. The food was spot-on and the portions were perfect. This was a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law and we had the best afternoon exploring with the help of such a wonderful guide. I'm looking at the schedule so we can do the evening tour in the very near future.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"awesome food"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Cody was our guide and had to make a few calls as one group showed up with 8 or 9 extra guests and two others were not on the list. After some conversation what was suppose to be a group of 15 turned into over 20. Cody did her best to get things organized however with that large group it was difficult to hear the history and added information she was explaining.
The Mission was good, outrageous olive oils was a great little shop with an enthusiastic owner however I am not use to drinking straight oils and vinegars so didn't enjoy that tasting. Grimaldi's was good and the manager came out and did a nice overview of the company. Largest portions we were served on the tour. 5th and Wine was a small glass of Sangria but a beautiful restaurant. Cowboy Ciao was my favorite with the chopped salad and Kelly's was certainly unique. The dessert was ok not my favorite and I love dessert so a bit disappointing. For the guys I don't think it offered enough as Grimaldi's was the only place that offered a full portion. For the ladies I think it was enough but not a perfect couple event. I am already signed up for a Food tour in San Diego so hopefully that exceeds my expectations and restores my enthusiasm for this type of event. I felt Cody did a nice job trying to keep this large a group moving, it just fell short for me and my husband would probably not entertain another Food Tour.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a great time with Zach on this food tour. Favorite spots include The House Brasserie, AZ88 and Outrageous Olive Oils & Vinegar. Great mix of food and drinks! Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a great experience. We heard about the history of Scottsdale while being taken to 6 different establishments. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves food.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Not sure if it was because of all the great TripAdvisor reviews that my expectations were way too high or what but it wasn't all I had hoped it would be. Food was decent, not the best I had on my trip by far. Was nice to get to see different things. A lot of talking and historical stuff on the tour, so if you are interested in that, you'll probably really like it. Will I do another one? Probably for the price. I'll just start with different expectations.

1  Thank April D