“Nice decor, very loud, good food!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 1,348 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Taste the pleasures of genuine Italian dishes without leaving Scottsdale. Grilled specialties, housemade pasta, steaks, and seafood dishes, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers the best Italian restaurant menu in Scottsdale Quarter. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 13, 2018

We were a table of 6. The restaurant certainly has a nice decor with high ceilings, but that certainly contributes to the very loud ambiance of the restaurant. The room was not full on this particular evening and it was difficult to hear one another talk. In fact, I left with a sore throat. I can only imaginie how difficult it would be to converse if the room was fully occupied. The food was good - nothing exciting but well prepared. We enjoyed our waiter. Not sure if we would return. So many choices in the Scottsdale area!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

I am used to going to the Columbus Locations. This location has seen better days. Walls are in need of some loving TLC.

The good: The beef carpaccio was good as I remembered.

The not so good: attention to details would make this restaurant fun.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Our dinners were excellent...but the place was very busy so service was pretty slow for our table of 6. But, all the dishes that we got at the table and we saw go by were excellent. Love the decor of the place..loud, but not too loud so that you can't talk and very current.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our party of 14 were taken care of by Omid which he said means hope. He was so attentive and kind. My husband and I had the pork chops and I think they were the best I’ve ever eaten. I think everyone enjoyed their meal.

1  Thank PinkMonkeySoap
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, reasonable prices, very nice atmosphere and staff. Happy hour is Mon - Fri only from 3:30-6:00.