“Perfect Happy Hour get-together”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Taste the pleasures of genuine Italian dishes without leaving Scottsdale. Grilled specialties, housemade pasta, steaks, and seafood dishes, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers the best Italian restaurant menu in Scottsdale Quarter. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My friends and I were looking to hook up at a central area for afternoon drinks.
Brio Tuscan Grille has proven to be one of the perfect spots.
Easy to find, adjusant to the shopping mall and most importantly great food and drinks at wonderful
prices. Wine was $5.00 per glass and appetizers were $3.00 per plate. Plates were meant for sharing as well.
We weren't the only ones with this in mind, at 4:45 the place was packed and lively.
Would like to return for dinner next time.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited Brio while on vacation in Scottsdale and were disappointed. Even though the restaurant had plenty of space, service was slow. We had to ask to have our water glasses filled, a glass of wine took over 10 minutes to be delivered, and one person in our party didn't receive their dessert. The food was good but not what we expect from a restaurant of this caliber. We had better experience at Brio in North Dallas and were hoping for more of the same in Scottsdale.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had dinner at Brio on a Thursday night, our first time to this restaurant as we live out of town. We were expecting a more intimate experience, so we were somewhat disappointed at the overall size of the restaurant. The decor is lovely, but it is very large and fairly noisy. Our waiter was friendly, but his gum-chewing put me off - very unprofessional. I had the veal marsala which was OK, and my husband had the chicken under the brick, which again, was OK, but nothing special.

If you're looking for a romantic dinner this isn't really the venue.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The decor is lovely, the service attentive and friendly, even though our party of four had spent all day outside working at a dog show. We were hot and tired, and looked it.

I started with a classic Caprese salad. Even though it's not the season for good tomatoes, these were really flavorful, and I enjoyed everything about it. For my entree, I had the salmon griglia, served over sweet potatoes, with spinach and feta, with a balsamic reduction. Absolutely delicious, so much so, that I would have a hard time ordering anything else off the menu. My companions had the Mahi Mahi, and pasta dishes, and enjoyed those too.

For dessert, we had some of those cute little dessert " shots".

Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were visiting Phoenix and went to the Scottsdale Quarter Mall to replenish our supply of Tuscan dipping herbs at the Oil & Vinegar store. After our purchase, we decided to track down the flavorful aromas that were making our mouths water. We quickly found Brio's Tuscan Grille around the corner in the same shopping center. It was busy and filling quickly, but we were seated immediately. I had the Sliced Steak Salad and my husband had the Sausage Peperonata Pomodoro - both were absolutely excellent and cost only $14.95 each! Service was friendly and efficient, and the decor was elegant. It was our first visit to Brio, but it definitely will not be our last. What a find!