“Sweet potato fries to die for”

Philadelphia Sandwich Company Mobile Kitchen
Ranked #946 of 1,295 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I happened upon this place around midnight on our way home from the bar during our annual Spring Training trip. We were surprised that we hadn't seen it before and that it was open 24 hrs. The inside is not much, but we amused ourselves while waiting for our order by reading the dollar bills and other currency stapled to the wall. We ordered some sort of Philly Cheesesteak with bacon, and an order of sweet potato fries to go. The sandwiches were very large and good, and the sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had. I am very excited that we have a place to go to next year when we are hungry after bartime. We may even go during the day so I can get some more of those fries!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went here after last call. Place was packed, so we knew it would be good. If you are out drinking, this is a great place to get food late at night. The party keeps going as they have a line out the door and are blasting music until like 4am.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

They serve a variety of sub sandwiches, grinders, hoagies (call them what you will). We have tried four or five different ones including the Philly cheese steak with cheezwiz. They are all good. This is "fill your belly" eating, nothing more, but they do it well. The place is a dump. No one seems to care about dirt or mess. Try it before the inspectors close it down.

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Can't give enough props to the guys at PSC. This place remains a must do on our list of places to hit in Phoenix. Open 24 hours, they confirm that a cheesesteak isn't just for breakfast anymore. What PSC lacks in ambiance (and it lacks a lot), it makes up for it with great sandwiches.

1  Thank Makai
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I admit I was hesitant when I looked inside. It looks like a million other greasy pizza/sandwich joints and I wasn't expecting much but we were hungry and it was late so we chanced it. Boy were we surprised! The service and food was top notch. You must try the deep fried mac and cheese - it really is a snack to put on your bucket list. He makes all his own dipping sauces too - the honey mustard was awesome! I hope he's still there when next we visit.