“Tasty lunch”

Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Rochester, MN
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We loved the cucumber rolls appetizer. We split the eggplant curry dish entree and it was nice as well. The mango rice pudding was a sweet ending to the meal. Overall value is fair and ambience is not ideal yet still cozy.

• Visited July 2013

upstate NY
“Great food. Many choices!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Really good food if you like vegetarian with an Asian flavor. Chef was very accommodating to our individual tastes and allergies. Eggplant with tofu was delicious! Salads are so very fresh. Coconut Thai tea was delicious. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lisa9962
Arizona
“Best Thai Food Ever but…….”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had read an excellent review on Fresh Mint (Thai Vegetarian) in Scottsdale and wanted to give it a try. My friend and I drove 27 miles one way to the place to have lunch. At first I was sorry. It’s located in a strip mall and the ambience was not pleasant. Our waiter had us seated in a booth with a big rip in middle of cushion.

We shared an appetizer ($6.95) which was excellent. I had the Pad Thai and my friend had the Eggplant Basil. The lunch special cost a mere $8.00 and came with side salad. Both our dishes were perfection. One of the best Thai foods I have experienced.

I’m glad I made the ride but really would like to see the place feel more comfortable and cozy.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SweetPeaAhwatukee
tel aviv
“interesting and surprisingly good”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

good menu and the quality, high standard and good taste of the food (considering it's all tofu) was really good. nice to try something out of the ordinary and come thumbs up!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank russavi
Syracuse NY
“great lunch specials”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This restaurant is also gluten free friendly. the restaurant is small and the service just ok, but the food is really good and decent portions are given.

Visited December 2012