“Bring on the Pao de Queijo!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,239 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South of E Lincoln Dr
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Campbell, CA
“Bring on the Pao de Queijo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Green means go so everyone stops by your table with every meat selection available! Loved the garlic sirloin! So tasty and juicy; melts in your mouth! Desserts were awesome! The Fogo de Chao Signature Papaya Cream was so delicious! The Molten Chocolate Cake and Creme Brule were good. The cheese bread is my favorite! Plan for a relaxing dinner; no snacking before dinner!

Visited May 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

5-Circles all the way !!!! My Brother and I came here on April 21st, 2014 for Dinner. From the get-go the hostess was very courteous and directed my brother and I to a quiet table off in the corner. As soon as we were seated, we were greeted by Mr. Robert our waiter, who is very knowledgeable of the menu and very charismatic when giving the run down about Fogo. Also, we appreciate his honesty and recommendations about the drinks my brother and I had.

The quality service is top notch. Every waiter and waitress is on point about hospitality and kindness, as well as being prompt and attentive.

The food is excellent and extraordinary. If you love BBQ, it does not get any better than this. Truly a Carnivore Heaven.

The experience at Fogo was amazing, as Mr. Marcos, the Asst. GM, came over to the table and gave me and my brother a complete and guided tour of the restaurant and every little detail about the operations of what makes Fogo, Special and Family. Mr. Marcos made us feel at home and a lot of respect to him for being out on the floor w/ his staff helping them in every aspect of the business. A true leader by walking the walk.

Also, want to give Mr. Robert, our waiter, a big shout out for the knowledge on recommending some awesome cocktails, as well as being the true gentleman and ultimate connoisseur. You are definitely on point and thank you for the great hospitality, brother.

Last but not least, it was an honor to meet Professor Rod Wilson (BJJ Black Belt and Champion), who is one of the many Food servers in Fogo. It was an honor to meet you and humbling that you are professional in every aspect as a gentleman and server. I will be hitting you up soon for some BJJ Lessons.

I also want to thank all the staff at Fogo, for making my brother and I feel welcomed and being very attentive to our every need. The food is excellent, customer service is top notch, and the experience is unforgettable.

Best regards,
Sean

1 Thank Sean B
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

This place is literally heaven for meat and steak lovers. I have been here numerous times and always come out delighted.

The salad bar can be a meal in itself going by the number of varieties it has. As for the meats, they are superb, you have a choice of 16 different cuts of pork, beef and even chicken and sometimes steak wrapped in bacon. You also get to chose from rare, medium, well. The service staff here treat you like a royalty and are always waiting and attentive.

I also like their cheese bread, polenta and fried bananas that they serve on the table while you are waiting on your food.

The restaurant is certainly pricey - I feel you get much more value if you go for lunch rather then dinner - as the offerings rarely differ between lunch and dinner. In fact Lunch here can definitely be a bargain.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Florida
“Always superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We held a memorial for our daughter here as it was a favorite for her. The room, technical setup and staff was top notch. Ryan, the Hospitality Host?, was very understanding of the circumstances and made us feel very comfortable. He went above and beyond!!

Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Beyond excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Best steak amazing service.we ordered seabass and was just great, our waiter what a great guy. Early 30's bald,tall, funny (love your hair cut buddy) gave us advice on wine list. He took me & my family inside the wine cellar to pick my own bottle of wine we got a perfect red we had an A+ amazing time kids loved the chicken and lamb... Will always be back. Tks fogo for make our aniversary dinner one of the best my family and i have EVER had..