“Thai food at its finest”

Takeda Thai By Moulay
Reserve with OpenTable
Takeda Thai By Moulay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 1,299 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale & Shea
Description: At Takeda Thai, a fine dining and full bar restaurant, we pride ourselves in bringing you the finest quality of Thai cuisine. We only use authentic Thai herbs and spices with no flavor enhancers. We place great importance in each step of preparing each Thai dish:from selecting knowledgeable Thai chefs who can prepare and season food to Takeda Thai’s standards to hand-picking the freshest and highest quality Thai ingredients. No matter what you order, you can be certain that each dish is prepared just for you.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My wife and I decided to gave Thai tonight and checked trip advisor and yelp. Takeda Thai was highly recommended so we fave it a try. Excellent choice. We arrived early for dinner and had the dining area to ourselves. The owner Moulay sat and visited with us, and that capped off a delicious dinner. He does it all, chef, makes sure all is clean and up to his standards.
Both entrees were prepared beautifully as well as the appetizer. We both gad light spice (2) and it was prepared wonderfully.
We will be back for sure

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Arrived with a party of 6, was promptly seated. Food was excellent, I had the pad thai and it was by far the best I've ever had. Mulay provided us with great service, always making sure we had what we needed. When someone in my party was unsure of a specialty drink, he brought a free sample that was a full drink itself. Overall amazing experience, I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who like Thai food.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Was in AZ for business and stumbled across Takeda so i gave it a try... You can tell a good Thai restaurant by their Pad Thai and this was some of the best I have ever experienced, light, incredible flavor and it didn’t stick together in one large clump… That was the start and the dishes to follow were just as good! Great atmosphere and friendly service, I will be back… actually it will be a stopping place on all of my visits to Scottsdale.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband, son and I recently tried Takeda Thai and loved it. The restaurant ambiance was nice, service was excellent. Our son is now a Thai food convert!
Claire

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a 17 year old teen, and am not a thai person at all, but this place was great. The service was great, the people were nice, happy and non-intrusive, but most of all the food was amazing, I would go there again, and again if I could. I would recommend the Pad See-eww, it was great.