“Loved it!”

Takeda Thai By Moulay
Reserve with OpenTable
Takeda Thai By Moulay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,322 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale & Shea
Description: At Takeda Thai, a fine dining and full bar restaurant, we pride ourselves in bringing you the finest quality of Thai cuisine. We only use authentic Thai herbs and spices with no flavor enhancers. We place great importance in each step of preparing each Thai dish:from selecting knowledgeable Thai chefs who can prepare and season food to Takeda Thai’s standards to hand-picking the freshest and highest quality Thai ingredients. No matter what you order, you can be certain that each dish is prepared just for you.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband, son and I recently tried Takeda Thai and loved it. The restaurant ambiance was nice, service was excellent. Our son is now a Thai food convert!
Claire

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a 17 year old teen, and am not a thai person at all, but this place was great. The service was great, the people were nice, happy and non-intrusive, but most of all the food was amazing, I would go there again, and again if I could. I would recommend the Pad See-eww, it was great.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I love Thai food and we always try to find a good Thai restaurant when we travel. While in Scottsdale we happened on Takeda Thai, which turned out to be a taste adventure. Moulay and Sara were very attentive and fun loving people, who take great pride in delivering good food. And they should be proud, because the food was fantastic! We had The Pad See-ew and the Spicy Noodles which were both delicious. We finished off with some coconut ice cream and left as two very satisfied humans. Next time we are back in Scottsdale, we will definitely be visiting our new friends Sara and Moulay!

2  Thank Russell J
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have eaten food all over and this was easily one of the most delicious and incredible restaurants I have dined in! Clean and quick. Top rated service and customer friendliness! No doubt I would recommend this restaurant to anyone

1  Thank keegan34
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Loved the Pad Thai and Curry Chicken. Have not had Thai food this good anywhere! Ambience and service were excellent!!!