“Thanksgiving????”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Talavera

Talavera
Reserve with OpenTable
Talavera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Troon North
Description: Talavera introduces a modern take on the classic steakhouse, with unique steak and seafood pairings, comfort desserts, and a range of specialty sides, accompaniments and starters. The restaurant features vibrant decor, dramatic views and the best patio dining in the Valley. Lively ambiance is matched by an upscale casual approach to dining, with a range of menu choices fit for every occasion. Attire: Resort Casual
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Thanksgiving????”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Yes! Only the Four Seasons could execute a Thanksgiving celebration so well. As Four Seasons fans we are spoiled, but let's be honest, even for them, holiday dining can be hard to pull off and with a tough, discerning crowd to boot. The decor was simple, elegant and season appropriate (no early Christmas decorating here!). The staff worked hard and showed no signs of any holiday grumpiness. The food was artful, tasteful and exciting. Think we may have discovered a new family tradition.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice quiet evening”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was too chilly to sit outside so we had a window table with a view. Very nice. Service was professional and attentive. My beet salad was not up to my expectations; however, my husband's corn bisque was excellent. The COW of the week was duck (go figure?) and it was the absolutely best duck that I have ever been served. My husband's scallops were excellent as was the souffle for desert. Wine list was adequate. Good atmosphere. My only complaint is the very mediocre salad. We would return here with out of town guests.

San Jose, CA, USA
“Great food, great service, good sunset view.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

From start to finish, we were treated like VIP. When I mentioned it was cold sitting outside (even next to the fireplace), a cashmere wrap was brought to me. When I tell them about my gluten free needs they have freshly baked gluten free buns made for me. Menu item were modified to fit my diet. When we went back there the second time, staff remembered my favorites and told me my gluten free buns were coming. Now, this is a place I will never forget and I will definitely go back again and again. Best restaurant I have ever been to, EVER! Try the seabass, it melts in your month. Preorder your gluten free chocolate soufflé 24 hours in advanceFrom start to finish, we were treated like VIP. When I mentioned it was cold sitting outside (even next to the fireplace), a cashmere wrap was brought to me. When I tell them about my gluten free needs they have freshly baked gluten free buns made for me. Menu item were modified to fit my diet. When we went back there the second time, staff remembered my favorites and told me my gluten free buns were coming. Now, this is a place I will never forget and I will definitely go back again and again when I go to Scottsdale. Best restaurant I have ever been to, EVER!

Esher, Surrey
“Great food whilst watching a starry sky”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent food and a great server for our table. Nothing was too much trouble and I am very picky! I got a cushion for my back and several glasses of wine to taste before deciding. A lovely restaurant with a great view and flaming fire pit.

Visited October 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Restaurant week”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A group of friends opted to try this restaurant for their fixed price restaurant week. Our table outside situated so we had a view of the beautiful desert sunset. The service was impeccable! Food & wine explanations delivered with competence and a smile. Everyone was pleased with each course. The vintner from the featured winery, stopped by and told us a little more about his winery and invited us to his tasting room in Cottonwood and truly seemed to enjoy what he was doing. The Chef came out and inquired about our experience. Overall a very positive experience. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013