“Happy hours or not I was always here”
Review of Geisha a Go Go

Geisha a Go Go
Reserve with OpenTable
Geisha a Go Go is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #426 of 1,274 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Transit: Phoenix Bus Stop is located on Scottsdale Rd in close proximity to Geisha A Go Go.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Average food served by friendly people. If your raised on good seafood this place will not impress but I gave it a good rating because this place tries hard to provide a good experience. I realize it is a concept restaurant and I look forward to seeing what they can do given a fresh beachfront location.

The happy hours are worth it. 2 for 1 appys and all that.

There are newer reviews for Geisha a Go Go

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were in town to catch an Arizona Cardinal's game and the night before we decided on some Japanese food. We ended up at Geisha and the place was packed. We decided to wait it out and were glad that we did. We were a group of 10 and being from the West coast I personally wasn't sure if the fish would be up to par. The rib's were great along witht the sushi and shashimi. They also have happy hour which really add's to the deal. Would return again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Geisha is my favorite place to get sushi in Scottsdale for many reasons. The cocktail and sake list alone is enough to make me come back. The booths are so comfortable you almost melt into them. And of course, the sushi..delicious, fresh and creatively presented. We went for a friends birthday party a while back and the staff above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. They have karaoke in the back and wow..so much fun. Very private and they make you feel very comfortable. The vibe is solid and very welcoming. Cant wait to come back soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

This place makes me so happy!!! Loud fun music - go Sundays - its happy hour and deals are incredible! Sushi is top quality!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Geisha is a vibrant restaurant in the heart of Scottsdale. The sushi was extremely fresh and the potion sizes were generous. A wine list included a very good sake selection. Their custom sushi roll menu offered some interesting combinations. I will definitely return.