“Great food and location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Proof

Proof
Reserve with OpenTable
Proof is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,240 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Troon North
Cross street: Alma School (Take Happy Valley from Scottsdale Rd)
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Great food and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Friendly, attentive staff with a great view and good food!

Visited June 2012

Temecula, California
“So good it made my wife cry.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We visit Four Seasons Scottsdale every summer, and enjoy everything about the resort. On our first vist to Crescent Moon (which is their mid-priced on site restaurant) we had an awesome meal. But the story here is about more than the high quality of the food, it is about the quality of the service and staff. We had been to one of the activities the resort offers. Visit the Pastry Chef took you back of house with the head pastry chef, who walked you through the kitchen, explained their process, let you taste samples, etc. It was a very fun time. During this the chef mentioned they had just introduced a dessert called Chocolate Tastings. It was a trio of three different chocolate creations. That night after dinner at Crescent Moon my wife asked for this dessert. The waiter explained that it was only on the Talavera menu (their top tier restaurant), but that he would see what he could do. Well of course he showed back up with it, which was the first evidence of their service. Then....my wife took her first bite of the chocolate ganache. We were talking, but then she got very quiet......and then she started crying. Both my son and I were concerned, and they she very quietly said, "This is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life." Well of course our very attentive waiter also noticed and asked what was wrong, and she explained why she was crying. He quietly left, and came back with...you guessed it, the pastry chef, who stayed for awhile to thank her for enjoying it, what was in it, ow it was made, etc. We sat for awhile enjoying the evening, and then the waiter showed up with a special serving of the ganache....compliments of the pastry chef. And yes, she cried again when she tasted it. Bravo Crescent Moon.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lynnwood, Washington
“Breakfast is just alright”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had breakfast here twice - once was the buffet and once I had Chilequilles. The food was not as I would have expected in terms of quality or volume. The buffet was overpriced at $27 for how little their was. I much preferred my in casita dining to the breakfast at the Crescent Moon (however, you pay about twice as much for room service).

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Best Huevos Rancheros in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

Great Huevos Rancheros, did I say great? I meant the best Huevos Rancheros in the free world. It may have had something to do with all the cocktails I had the night before, but I was in desperate need of protein that morning, and it was perfect. Service, from the guy who moved our umbrella twice to keep pace with the sun, to our waitress who made sure I didn't run out of coffee, the service was all I'd expect from a top shelf resort and then some.

My wife had pancakes, and they were amazing, with tasty thick cut bacon on side.

The outside patio seating was great, with nice ambiance, and a gentle breeze. We hated it when breakfast was over. It was one of the best resort breakfast experiences I've had.

Visited April 2012
Bossier City, LA
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

We ate breakfast on the patio every morning. We ordered food from the Crescent Moon and ate it on a different patio looking down on the city of twinkling lights in the evening.
EVERYTHING we ate was absolutely delicious!

Visited April 2012