“Fun for teens, but time for refurbishing.”

CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park
Ranked #67 of 165 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: A 28-acre park with go karts, a driving range, bumper boats and more.
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my 12 and 15 year old kids. We got the wristband which entitles you to 4 hours of unlimited go carts, bumper boats, and miniature golf. One of the go cart tracks was down, so lasertag was thrown into the package. My kids loved it. Yes, the park needs some refurbishing, but the point of the visit was to have fun, which they did. We went on a Tuesday morning in the summer, when the bands are only $15 and there was no wait in any of the lines. I don't know what it would be like on a Saturday night, but I know it would still be fun. Why weren't there places like this when I was a teen? It is definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Lola_Von_Skilet
There are newer reviews for CrackerJax Family Fun & Sports Park

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We took our family and were surprised at the prices - tickets for little kids $25 each - and does not include all the attractions/rides. The park was closing early for an event, but they didn't pro-rate the ticket prices even though we had a shorter amount of time.
Seems a little dated, and the one golf course we wanted to play was way too crowded. The other one was very boring - every hole was the same.
In AZ shade is important and there isn't enough.
It was okay.

1  Thank schimmelart
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We were recently at Crackerjax for a small birthday party. The 9 year old boys had a great time but the facility is in pretty poor condition. Go Karts all need to be updated and the mini golf courses are also in need of repair (one of the 3 courses was closed for repair). The staff is friendly and accommodating although they do not seem very motivated. Crackerjax is in a great location on Scottsdale Road and it seems like the owners are just biding their time until the real estate value meets their expectations, The site has massive commercial development potential.

2  Thank J S
Reviewed March 23, 2014

If I had to say anything bad about this restaurant, I would say they give you too much food. I took out of town relatives here for breakfast. Service was fast and the food was delicious. They had been staying at a mediocre overpriced resort and appreciated the excellent food. I had the breakfast burrito with bacon. It was large, enough for two breakfasts and the salsa on top was spicy and tasty. The lunches are my favorite with the soup being delicious.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in scottsdale with our two boys- 5 and 8- and found this for a close, fun place to spend some time. There was a good deal on unlimited rides for the kids. Go karts, bumper boats, and mini golf included. Batting cage, driving range, bungee dome was not. We all had fun but it was nothing super special in terms of activities. The best draw was the location in the city and having all those attractions together. The arcade was so-so. We would probably stop by again, but skip the arcade and wristband and focus on the not included aspects as they are the most fun :)

1  Thank ScarlettFeather