Meridian CondoResorts
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$104
$104
$99
  • Pool
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$129
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$121
  • Restaurant
$159
$239
  • Pool
All reviewsbrad meadegolf vacationtee timesgreat golfcondo resortlas sendasunlimited golfgreat coursesgolfing experiencedesert canyoneagle mountainrancho mananaplay golfcar rentalscottsdale areatpc scottsdalein great shape
Reviewed April 15, 2009

From March 29th - April 2nd, 2009, my high school buddy and I took our annual golf trip. He is from New Jersey and I am from Boston and we get together once a year, without the wives and kids. Past trips include Pinehurst, Kiawaha, PGA-West Palm, Innisbrook, etc. This year I scheduled the trip through Tamara Chadwick at Meridian CondoResorts. They arranged the lodging, car rental and tee times. We showed up on Sunday morning at their office, received our keys to the condo, golf voucher and directions. Everything was correct and perfect, including the weather, although I am not sure they had anything to do with that. Thanks to Meridian, this years trip was as good or better than the fabulous trips my buddy and I have taken in years past. I highly recommend Meridian if you are planning a golf trip to Scottsdale.

Reviewed April 13, 2009

Everything was awesome.....The staff was great, the rooms were spotless and filled with everything you need for your stay and they really deliver on everything they promise on their website. In addition to the condo itself and everything in it I was especially impressed with the state of the art gym, hot tub, pool and the tennis and beach volleyball courts.

The main purpose of our trip was to play golf and the 3 courses they sent us to had to be 3 of the best I've ever played. The courses (Eagle Mountain, Wekopa, & Blackstone) were immaculate with challenging holes and breathtaking views.

My friends and I are already talking about another trip later on this year and there is no question we will be staying at Meridian.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Meridian Resorts falsly advertises first class golf and vacation packages. Believe me this is not a first class operation. Please do not use this resort for your Scottsdale vacation. There is no Meridian Resort , just a check in office wher you pick up you key.You are then sent across town to a condominium complex.Ours was located in a RESIDENTIAL condo complex. Residential as in everyone who lives there, works in town. So you get noisy neighbors, barking dogs, cars running at 5 am to cool down before work. No atmosphere for a tourist to be in. Also the state of the unit was disgusting. I wouldn't even rate it a 1 star. Dirty unit, filthy shower, broken shower door, trash under the bed and under the sink. Blocked drains, so after you stood in your own shower water, all the hair in the drain resurfaced back in to the tub! We called and complained about the cleanliness and location of the unit. A cleaner was sent out to tidy up, no explanation about our location. The golf was very dissapointing. You spent half the day traveling across town ,past beautiful Scottsdale courses to donkey tracks,out in the middle of nowhere to find dusty mediocre golf courses. I wrote to the CEO of Meridian Resorts to complain and demand my accomodation money to be refunded. I have never heard anything back. This company is falsly advertising what they have ,and be shut down by the Better Business Bureau. Scottsdale is a beautiful place to visit. and this is a scam that Meridian Resorts is running!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank aussieexpert
Reviewed April 1, 2009

A first class vacation. A lot of nice Courses with scenic views. Well worth the trip. looking forward to returning to Meridian Condo Resorts. Service was excellent and very friendly. They would accommodate all of my request.

Reviewed April 1, 2009

Meridian Condos over exceeded my expectations by far! From the moment we checked in, we never had one problem. The condo was beautiful. There was plenty of room and had everything in it that we needed to cook and grill out. The bbq pits were really close to our condo and were natural gas so you could grill instantly. It felt like home. The condos are gated so it gives you that sense of security. The pool and hot tub were excellent, especially after playing 36 holes of golf in a day. The location was great. Close to plenty of dining and nightlife. The golf courses my buddies and I were set up at were great. They were all in tip top shape! Meridian even gave us maps and directions to every course we played so we didn't get lost. We just had a blast!!!