Meridian CondoResorts
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess(Scottsdale)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsbrad meadegolf vacationtee timesgreat golfcondo resortlas sendasunlimited golfgreat coursesgolfing experiencedesert canyoneagle mountainrancho mananaplay golfcar rentalscottsdale areatpc scottsdalein great shape
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The accommodation provided was outstanding with excellent facilities especially the swimming pool and jaquizi which are available to late in the evening, a welcome relaxation after a day playing golf in the wonderful temperatures. Steve Watson was a great help arranging my groups trip picking some fantastic golf courses for us to play . We managed 7 rounds in the week and had no complaints with any, they were all magnificent and challenging - the best we have ever witnessed. The Condo was situated well for the travel to golf, our times varied from 45 mins for one course to on the whole 20 to 30 mins for the rest, My group were aged between 45 to 55 so the local facilities, ie restaurants and bars were adequate but if you are looking for more lively night life another area would be needed. I must add we did go into down town Scotsdale and still had to walk a fair distance between bars and restaurants.Overall hospitality where ever we went was exceptional a thoroughly enjoyable trip.

Room Tip: Ask to have a condo facing the pool as its more convenient
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
MeridianCondos, Front Office Manager at Meridian CondoResorts, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Mike K

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Meridian CondoResorts. We are so happy to hear you took advantage of our beautiful resort amenities and were able to fit in so much amazing golf throughout your stay. As you mentioned, Downtown Scottsdale is a great area for exciting night life and our staff is loaded with knowledge and recommendations for any restaurants or bars our guests may be seeking.

We hope to see the Plymouth boys again. There are plenty more courses to be played!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This trip was first class from the moment I spoke with Brad Meade. Brad took care of everything for us, as I was planning this trip for 12, he help with recommendations of courses, planned out what course to play on each day to maximize our time and experience, while minimizing driving all over Phoenix. The condo was great and well furnished, yes as some mentioned it is in a residential complex and is not a high end elite resort, however it was exceptionally clean, the pool area was great, and it worked out perfect.

On Friday morning of our trip we experienced what the locals claim was the first rain fall during the day in almost 2 years. The course we were at had to close the back nine due to wash out from the heavy morning rains, our second course slated for the afternoon also had to close the back nine due to wash out also. I called Steve with Meridian at 11:00 to see if he could find us an alternate course to get on in the afternoon, 15 minutes latter Steve had us all set up to play with a 12:15 tee time at Gray Hawk! Steve’s fast work made our day and to end up at Gray Hawk was icing on the cake! Excellent work Steve!

Thank you Brad and Steve for make this trip easy and memorable, you customer service and attention to details were second to none. I would recommend your services to anyone looking to plan a trip in the Phoenix area.

Thanks again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Brian H

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Meridian CondoResorts. We are so happy that Brad was able to create the perfect golf vacation for your group and that Steve was able to quickly get you a tee time at Gray Hawk when the very unusual weather rolled in! Thank you also for your groups’ kind facebook comments. It is our goal always to make your group golf vacation worry-free and unforgettable and it sounds like Brad and Steve’s work, our excellent condos, resort amenities and incredible golf achieved that goal.

We hope to see you all here again. There is always more golf to be played and sunshine to be enjoyed!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We arranged our golf vacation again with Steve and Brad at Meridian CondoResorts and they did an excellent job. We had a fine, clean condo and all our courses were booked to our satisfaction. We had some favorites and a suggestion from Steve: Quintero Golf Club: just fabulous, driving time from the condo about 1hr but every minute worthwile, such a friendly club and excellent course. Mini-Clubhouse with surprisingly good kitchen. If you don't know the courses - just ask the guys at Meridian - they have played them all.
We hopefully return to the valley and will most certainly arrange the stay with Meridian.

Room Tip: Rooms in the upper floors have very steep stairs, prefer first floor condo.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

SW Golfer

We always appreciate your kind words and feedback about your repeated stays with us at Meridian CondoResorts. It is such a pleasure to see you both every year and hear about the great golf you’ve played. We are so happy that you enjoyed the courses Steve and Brad suggested. It is always our goal to make your repeat stays with us worry-free and unforgettable and it sounds like Brad and Steve’s work, our excellent condos, resort amenities and incredible golf achieved that goal.

We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Everything was wonderful - start to finish! Worked with Steve on setting up reservations and golf! He was a great help! When we arrived, everything was nice and clean. Very nice to be able to stay in a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo! Gated community that was kept clean. Pool and volleyball area right outside our door and each condo has a little patio with table and chairs.
Some guys playing volleyball in the evening, but there is a 10:00 p.m. quiet time, and they pretty much left right after 10:00. Would definately stay here again! Great location in Scottsdale. Just about a 2 hr trip to Sedona and about 3-3 1/2 to Grand Canyon.

Room Tip: Downstairs room would be great - no elevators!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I knew nothing when planning a golf trip to Scottsdale for my wife and I, so I used the services of Meridian. All I can say is everything was perfect. I made 1 phone call, told the agent the details of my trip, and within an hour I had the sample itinerary on my computer, which I promptly booked. Check in could not have been easier at their central office..took 5 minutes. Our condo was poolside, it was clean and neat, and our kitchen well stocked with all that golfers need, including a blender for poolside Margaritas!!!. The courses we played were absolutely spectacular ( Legend Trail, Desert Canyon and Rancho Manana) , were exactly the type and style of courses I asked for, and the unlimited play each day option made the package especially attractive. I made one phone call over our 5 day stay regarding a service request, and it was promptly handled. The pool area with waterfalls, exercise room, private parking stall all added up to a great stay and perfect golfing experience.....I would use Meridian again....

Room Tip: I would recommend poolside on the ground floor. The place is amazingly quiet, never heard a sound at night for 5 nights.....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple