“Best of Show”

American Fine Art Editions, Inc.
Ranked #152 of 165 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: American Fine Art Editions, Inc. presents Andrew Wyeth: The Legacy Collection featuring renowned works by America's Painter including Wyeth's incredible Drawings Portfolio inspired by the masterful works in his Paintings Portfolio also featured in the exhibit. Our International Art Consultants are available to assist novice and astute collectors, whether you are just discovering the beauty of Andrew Wyeth or have been a long time admirer. Visit American Fine Art Editions’ 12,000sq ft showcase gallery on the SW corner of Scottsdale Rd. and Main St in Old Town Scottsdale, AZ.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been collecting art for decades and traveled all over the world. I love to visit galleries out side of NYC because it is always interesting to see what the other galleries offer. This gallery has it all and then some. Like Soho in Scottsdale, from Andy Warhol -my passion- to Wyeth another great American. We only bought a piece of glass but it was for a gift, we will be back and cannot believe such a magnificent art gallery exists in Phoenix/ Scottsdale Arizona. Jeff is the best - thank you American Fine Art!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I didn't visit their gallery showroom. They advertise online at ----------. There is no way to contact them thru their website or by email. Don't try to call this place and expect service. Even after talking to a consultant on the phone and giving him the exact items I wanted, there was no response. Even after explaining that I collect some of the artists they carry and WANT to make a purchase, there was no response. It is virtually impossible to get a price or any other information and place an order by telephone. Don't waste your time here. Buy you art in Santa Fe where the galleries are small and thrilled to show you their works.

1  Thank DallasTXSteve
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We visited this gallery and were blown away by the collection they offered. We collect LeRoy Neiman's and have never seen such a large collection of his works in one place, and they also had original Picasso, Warhol, and Vasarely which were stunning. We personally liked the attention you get there. We have been to many galleries where they don't even acknowledge you. This gallery had consultants that walked us through, answering questions we had about the pieces and even recommended a great lunch spot for us nearby. Arcadia Farms - delicious!

We ended up visiting the gallery a second time during our trip and we purchased one of their Neiman pieces. We really enjoyed our experience with the gallery and we now have our own consultant for our art collection. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

Scottsdale has tons of wonderful galleries run by very nice people. This is not one of them. The sales people glom onto you and won't leave you alone. When I politely asked if we could just look around, I was told to "visit the museum down the street". Hence, I'm telling the world not to waist there time in this horrid place. They are giving art galleries and Scottsdale a bad name.

3  Thank TheBestofTimes