“Outstanding food and service!”
Review of Blanco

Blanco
Reserve with OpenTable
Blanco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,295 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Just finished having dinner with family and had to share our top notch experience! Each piece of our meal was great from the margaritas to the salsas to the guacamole to the tacos. I love my Mexican food and this was one of my best meals ever!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The staff here are great. Very friendly and helpful. Helpings are huge...good margaritas,excellent salads and the quesadillas were very yummy. Extremely handy for the Hilton across the street.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Loved the open-air garage doors, tall ceilings, funky/fresh decor. Good, solid, reliable Mexican fare. Try the slow-pulled pork BBQ tacos and charros beans. Mango jalapeno margarita was a fun, spicy twist on the traditional.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love Mexican food, but I am diciplined and on a low carb diet. One evening at Blanco and diet diligence was blown fr the evening. Yum! Blanco's food is delicious. We started with the complimentary home made tortilla chips and salsa. Those required qucamole. Don't miss their homemade qucamole. Be sure to wash it down with no carb tequila!

For dinner I had the shrimp fajitas and my wife had the salmon. She does not typically like Mexican food. She loved her selection. My fajitas were so fresh tasting and well seasoned. The corn tortillas were delicious too. By the time I was done ther pe was nothing left short of some tempting rice and yummy back beans. Needing to show some self respect, I did leave a little rice and beans.

Over the course of the evening, there were some mistakes, but the staff is just so friendly and nice that you can be disappointed. Remember, this is casual Mexican dining, not a Michelin experience.

Would we go back? Yes! The food is that good. The top restaurants have food I crave, and boy do I crave Blanco's food. Be sure to make a reservation. Go there relaxed. Be patient ,and enjoy he food. You will be very pleased with your experience.

1  Thank EttieneR
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What an incredible experience we had at Blanco Taco today. After hiking the Superstitions today we stopped for a late lunch. All the walls are really garage doors and in good weather, they are up. Beautiful open air dining. And the tables are not so close that you are sitting on top of people you don't know. We had their killer salsa and chips. We added guacamole and it was "rock star" quality. We listened to our server, Alexandra, and ordered fish tacos. I wanted to order them again they were sooooooo good. This place has it all, great food, great ambiance, great service. New fan!