Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
B- R- E-N -T...... Brent Brent Brent!!!

We took a group of 10 high school students on the Salt river with Brent, Olivia, and Glen for a 4... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2020
thompsonct
AWESOME!!

our river rafting experience was epic!!! From the time we pulled up looking lost because there is... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020
I8798KSnickc

Recommended experiences in and around Scottsdale
from $125.00
from $134.67
from $145.00
from $61.36
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Was the water dangerous? Yes it was. Did I feel safe with my crew? Yes I did. With a snug life jacket you are about as likely to drown as a cork is to sink. My crew was fun and there were many laughs. Our guide was well educated and informative. The fajita lunch was great and enough to keep me full all day. I’ll definitely be doing this again next year!

Joe G, Owner at Arizona Rafting by Wilderness Aware, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thanks for joining us and offering a great review! We are looking forward to next year already!

Reviewed June 14, 2019

I'm adventurous and well traveled... always looking for and making the best of every situation. But, with rapids, especially for first timers, safety is vital and the guide we were assigned (she will remain anonymous here, reach out to me if you want her name, so you can request another) did not communicate well; not enough volume or clarity with rowing, and more importantly not much focus on the vital techniques to not get dumped in the water when it gets rough (tucking your feet under holds, etc...) and seemed generally distracted. She was very pleasant, a real sweetheart, actually. But, I didn't feel entirely safe in her hands... and if we go again with this outfitter I would not ride with her. Given that the founder is so experienced, I was surprised she was on the team. Maybe she was having an off day...

The weather was gorgeous, the river was roaring, and the day spent with my friends was wonderful.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thanks for your honest feelings. I have requested more details in a message to you and will follow up with that guide. We put so much effort into training our guides that it is disturbing to hear when one of our guides fall short.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

My coworkers and I took the full day trip and couldn't have had a better time! Our guide was knowledgeable and fun. The water was perfect! We would all do this again.

Date of experience: May 2019

What a great team building day! Thanks for joining us!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

We visited in a group of 12. The trip was A-mazing! The water flow was perfect and our guide was AWESOME! We had such a great time that many of my coworkers now want to do a trip next year. Thank you to all the guides who made our trip one to be talked about for years to come.

Date of experience: April 2019

So glad you had a great trip with your group!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

The office loved it. Some had never rafted and can’t wait to go back. The guides are always knowledgeable and friendly. This was my 6th trip with Wilderness Aware.

Date of experience: May 2019

Wow. Thanks for your many river trips with us. It is so fun to have you back each year as a friend.