“Perfect for families”

Gainey Suites Hotel
Ranked #5 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We stayed here for three nights with our son and my parents in a two bedroom suite. Check in and check out was very easy and quick. Staff were helpful and friendly. The location is great. The grounds and pool area are very nice and clean. The breakfast and evening happy hour was wonderful! It was nice not having to find a restaurant and have to wait with our two year old. I really can't say enough good things about this place! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,532)

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It has everything. Rooms are good size, modern and clean. Great location. Free happy hour. Great breakfast. Excellent pool,
But best of all is the attitude of the staff. Helpful, attentive, friendly and no big chain hotel artificiality.
All at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2011

First attended a professional development seminar here 2 years ago. It was good, but it was the facility that caught mine and my wife's eye. Location,location, location! Clean, family-like atmosphere, great value in a fairly expensive part of the US. Great pool area, very good exercise room with great A/C and cold water. Staff attentive,friendly. Great breakfast's and 'snacks' during Happy Hour (5-7) keep us full!
In 2 years have been back 4 times, usually staying 7-10 days. Great respite from frozen wasteland of Northern Alberta! Who can't handle 95-110 for a week or so!
PS. McCormick and Schmick's at the Shops of Gainey Village next door will do fresh cracked crab cocktails-generously,but it's NOT on menu..just ask.Shuttle to near-by malls/stores.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on ground level that face parking lot..headlights!! Some rooms have sliding door...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We hosted an event at Gainey Suites last week and I could not be happier! The entire staff was extremely friendly and willing to help with everything we needed. When I walked in for the event, everything was setup and exactly how I had requested. My event went unbelievably smooth thanks to all of the staff. We also had a speaker that we flew in and he commented on how nice the rooms were. Amazing little gem in Scottsdale!

Room Tip: Our guest said the garden view was great. They have a really pretty lawn area by the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Amazing! I booked my stay with www.GolfTroop.com they got me a nice rate it was just awesome, hotel was clean and I enjoyed my time there, I took a King Studio with full kitchen it was just awesome. My only down point is the wifi it was a bit sluggish at time but I didn't experienced any disconnection (You can plug your compute directly via ethernet if you want highspeed). Nice area with full of good restaurants and snack. Really liked my stay at Gaineys will surely book there again!

Room Tip: Book with GolfTroop.com some solid deals if you want to go golf while being there.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My wife & I stayed 2 nights in 2 bed suite. Fantastic bedrooms & room facilities. Balcony overlooking peaceful & idyllic pool area. Rooms were spacious, clean & very high quality furnished & finished. Complimentary appetizers & beer/wine in the evening was a great touch and very sociable staff made you feel more like a house guest than a hotel guest. The breakfast is described as continental – but its not – it’s a fantastic cooked breakfast - buffet style.
I absolutely loved this place and as seasoned travelers we would highly recommend this place as a great spot to chill out & relax for a few days. The receptionist staff were very pleasant & looked after us extremely well.
The Camerons from Scotland

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheCamerons-Scotland
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Recommended through Trip Advisor. This hotel has everything you would ask for. Very quiet, good size of accommodation, pool was great for early swim and all in all a great place to stay. The staff were welcoming and very helpful. The breakfast buffet was filling and had everything you could ask for and if you didn't want to go out in the evening, the happy hour would keep you fed and watered. But best of all were the fantastic cookies at reception!!!! Stay there because you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple