2,245 results
All reviewspinnacle peakplunge poolproof restaurantresidence clubonyx barsaguaro blossomkids for all seasonstalavera restaurantdeluxe casitaoutdoor showerdesert landscapefrozen grapescasual restaurantpool staffgas fireplacewalk in closetgolf cart
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Some Four Seasons properties are opulent and pristine. This is not one of them. Don't get me wrong. This is a very, very nice resort. But, if you blind-folded me and dropped me into this hotel I would not guess that this was a Four Seasons.

I found the room to be under-whelming and in need of an update. But it was spacious and perfectly clean with a most comfortable bed. And, as expected, there's a real attention to details. Also, I found the staff at the FS is the best you'll find anywhere. The on-site restaurants are great, but the drinks can be pricey.

The grounds are attractive and well maintained. But... I don't want to see even one cigarette butt on the ground. Not at a Four Seasons which I hold to a higher standard.

The resort property is out of the way and there's not much else around it. If you're looking to visit Old Town Scottsdale or the Phoenix museums expect to drive about 40 minutes.

This is a very nice hotel and you can't go wrong. But it's just not up to the standard that I expected in a Four Seasons.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Skelt440
Roger F, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us with your honest feedback.

I am happy to hear that you found our resort to be nice but not great. I’m disappointed to hear about your experience with us which you have outlined in your review.

Your feedback is invaluable as we continually strive to enhance our service and facilities.

Again, we thank you for your comments and look forward to another opportunity to fully demonstrate the high standards typically extended to our guests.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The Four Seasons was perfectly isolated from the outside hustle and bustle of the towns. Very relaxing and quaint spot for a spa getaway with friends and/or family. Reminded me a lot of Sedona. Pretty sunsets on the mountains. Perfect balcony in the room! Great pool and services as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We took advantage of the summer saving B&B at Four Seasons in AZ to bring kids to see desert scenery this year(2018). Very good experience though it's 115 F. Nice service, breakfast and pool always at Four Seasons. It would be perfect if the bed was more bigger and the decor was updated more.

We will definitely try other locations of Four Seasons in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Thank you for visiting our resort this summer and I'm happy to hear that you had a great time. Our guests enjoy bringing their families during the summer while taking advantage of our low rates!

I'm glad that you were well taken care of by our staff.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again at our resort or any future Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

This was our second time at Four Seasons Scottsdale.Everything was great again except for the checkin process.We were given a room for two adults.Since we had three adults this would not work.We had to wait about an hour for a room to be fixed because of the shower.There was some construction going on the the rooms by the pool.It was not a nuciance.Every body at the resort greets you as you pass them.It is very expensive to stay there.Drinks are pricey as are the cigars.Its hard to beat the summer rates though.We were able to take advantage of the free Mercedes car to use as we needed.Cool Perk!

Room Tip: My choice would be desert view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Roger F, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

We were thrilled to have you back again and you had a great stay.

I apologize that the check-in process was not as smooth as it should have been. Please know this has been addressed with the team.

Thank you for your review. We hope to have you back again next summer for another enjoyable getaway.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

From the momment we arrive we were transported to a life of calmness and peace. A great way to start our Grand Canyon trip. Everyone cared about us. The pool staff made our day the best with their pampering us with ice water fruits lunch etc. Was in total relaxation mode!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple