Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
$485
$354
$339
2,129 results
All reviewspinnacle peakplunge poolproof restaurantresidence clubonyx barsaguaro blossomkids for all seasonsdeluxe casitadesert landscapeoutdoor showerfrozen grapescasual restaurantpool staffgas fireplacewalk in closetgolf cartkids club
FilterAll languages
999 - 1,004 of 2,129 reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Was here for 2 nights on a business meeting. Absolute top notch 4 Seasons property. A smaller, intimate property with great staff. Always fun for a Midwesterner to stay at a great desert resort. The rooms are in a variety of separate adobe-style buildings.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife reserved a great room at the hotel for our 22nd anniversary. In our conversation at the hostess station for dinner, the hostess picked up the fact that it was our anniversary. When our menu was delivered it said happy anniversary on it. I call that a great first impression. The meal and the server continued that great first impression. The start of a great evening.

When we got back to our room, my wife took a shower ..that is when things went down hill. The problem the shower door channels the water on to the tile floor outside the shower. My wife stepped out of the shower slipped on the water that had pooled outside on the shower door and went down hard on the tile floor,, that naturally changed the mood of a romantic evening.

We turned on the tv to curl up and watch a movie together.The next problem we encountered was operating the entertainment system was one of the most frustrating experiences I've had at any hotel. I spend an average of 10 nights a month in hotel rooms. I think I have a little experience with entertainment systems on a hotel tv's, and I could not get this one to work.

When the front desk person asked us if we had enjoyed our stay. We told her our experience. She waived our resort fee. I consider the Four Seasons to be a first class hotel, if a guest's experience wasn't satisfactory. I would have expected more than waving the resort fee.

I got the survey from the Four Seasons that I took the time to fill out. I was impressed that I got a call from the front desk manager on the survey. I called and left a message for the manager to call me. I never heard back from the manager.

Our first stay was not the memorable impression we had expected

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank frequenttravelerdave
Marc B, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We value guest feedback as it helps us improve the guest experience.

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, and dinner the evening of your anniversary.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and challenges once you arrived to your room that evening. Please know I have made sure that the Front Desk manager contacts you immediately.

We take your feedback seriously and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale or any future Four Seasons Worldwide Hotel.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

To celebrate our anniversary my wife and I decided to spend a weekend at the the resort. The grounds and surroundings are incredibly quiet and secluded area.

If there is one tendency noted in staying with Four Season Resorts, it is the attention to detail the employees seem to exhibit from entrance to departure. Evidence of this was the resort leaving a hand-written note welcoming us along with four chocolate-dipped strawberries commemorating our anniversary. Their willingness to go the extra mile is a remarkable and challenging attribute given the volume of guests that arrive, as well as their varying temperaments.

The spa was quiet and inviting as was the adult poor area, which was a bit more quiet than the general pool area where there were more families. The restaurant on-site, Proof, was delicious as we ate there four times, each time enjoying dessert. For those who enjoy desserts or have a sweet tooth, Proof is a MUST stop as we were told all the desserts are handmade on-site. From the Red Velvet Ice Cream, made with real chunks of red velvet cake, to the cheesecake and Raspberry Rhubarb. The flavor of each dessert was uniquely robust, but not overwhelming, creating the right balance of flavor and texture.

The blemishes on the weekend were quite minor - an out of order ice machine, two lights in the room that did not operate and an inaccurate dinner order, which in the grand scheme of things was not overly critical as the goal was simply a quiet getaway.

Would definitely recommend those looking for a quiet getaway to consider the resort and will personally be making a return trip again prior to the end of summer. While the grounds and rooms are impressive, their employees truly make a difference in the ambiance on-site.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd or 3rd story level facing to the south/southwest for a view of Pinnacle Peak and towards the city. If the preference is to have clear night skies, ask for a room facing to the north.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your recent experience at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.

I appreciate the delightful comments regarding our grounds, staff and the impeccable service you received.

I apologize with a few of the challenges you had during your visit. Please know that the appropriate discussions have taken place as we work to overcome these service shortfalls.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to Scottsdale!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Excellent visit plan on coming back! We stayed in a two bedroom unit with a kitchen. Very well appointed. Excellent cleaning staff as well as all the staff they were very helpful. Property was very well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bfazzio
Marc B, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am please to see you enjoyed yourself and happy to share your feedback to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

perfect view, the best service i have ever had at a hotel. great venue for a wedding. lovely rooms and food. love the water sprays at the pool. nice that things are spread out a bit. quiet. great for an event or passing through.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Marc B, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Wow, best service you ever had at a hotel, the team will be thrilled to hear that comment! I am happy you enjoyed yourself and look forward to your next visit.

Please let us know when you are planning your next trip.
Warm regards,