Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
$118
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$109
$187
$169
$177
$163
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$193
$189
3 Palms Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
$563
$539
  • Restaurant
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$216
$159
$420
$339
Hyatt.com
2,125 results
All reviewspinnacle peakplunge poolproof restaurantresidence clubonyx barsaguaro blossomkids for all seasonsdeluxe casitadesert landscapeoutdoor showerfrozen grapescasual restaurantpool staffgas fireplacewalk in closetgolf cartkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I absolutely love this resort. The staff is genuinely friendly. The pool service is great, they bring little snacks around every hour. The food is incredible, I have stayed in many Four Seasons and they define what a Four Seasons resort should be like. Perfect in every way.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife, 14-year-old daughter and I just returned from spending a week at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale -- our third time in four years -- and the experience was exceptional! My wife has severe food allergies and everyone on the dining staff -- from the senior chefs to the in-room dining coordinator to the wait staff -- was as understanding and helpful as can be! They truly did not miss a beat. Likewise, after we expressed disappointment with the location of our initial room, we were moved to a nicer room in a great location with terrific views. (I realize that the Front Desk can't always accommodate such requests, but it meant a lot to us that they were able to do so in this instance.) This was our first time at the resort since Proof opened, and we thought it was terrific -- lots of energy and "buzz", particularly at dinner. Service at breakfast was sometimes a bit lethargic, but then again who isn't lethargic early in the morning? All in all, we had a great time at this very special resort, and we will definitely be back...again.

Room Tip: The Kiva suites -- with indoor and outdoor fireplaces, plunge pool, big terrace and outdoor shower -- are really special. Some of them, though, are more private than the others.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've stayed at Four Seasons properties all over the world, but my three favorites are Kuda Huraa (Maldives), Jimbaran (Bali) and now, Scottsdale. The past few months had been unusually stressful so I was looking for a place where I could unplug and recharge. When a good friend decided to celebrate his wedding in Phoenix, I thought to myself "why not?". This was my first trip to Phoenix and the Four Seasons wasn't even my first choice. But as fate would have it, my preferred hotel (The W Hotel) was fully booked and I found myself searching TripAdvisor for something comparable. The Four Seasons Scottsdale would be that and so much more.

I arrived at the hotel late into the night (PHX car rental was a mess). The last 10 miles, I was driving in pitch black just trying to avoid the critters running across the road. I don't think I would have found the hotel without the navigation system. I'd been traveling for almost 20 hours so the valet, the front desk staff and buggy driver took pity on me and got me into my casita in less than 10 minutes. I didn't even bother unpacking or changing my clothes. And I am pretty sure I was asleep before my face hit the pillow. A few hours later, I woke up to one of the most amazing sunrises I have ever seen. The view across the desert vista is rivaled only by its equally stunning sunsets. The buggy ride from the lobby to my casita the previous night was long and dark. I was too tired to notice my room or the property's features until I woke up the next morning. True to Four Seasons form, everything was exactly where you would expect it to be; tastefully adorned, but never over the top. This is true of the rooms and of the resort's layout. The casitas are spacious with high ceilings and big bathrooms. The fireplace I thought was a nice touch. Most people prefer the casitas overlooking the pool, but I prefer the quiet ones at the outskirts of the resort looking out toward the vista. The gym has everything you could reasonably ask for - all the latest equipment plus amenities. The pool is great, but it's awkwardly shaped and not suitable for lap swimming. I had breakfast at Proof every morning I was there - just me and my newspaper. After breakfast, I would hike up Pinnacle Peak just to admire the 360 view of the Sonoran desert below. I usually had lunch at the pool followed by some light reading and a lazy nap. Some people recommend sitting by the adults pool for peace and quiet, but honestly, I sat in both and I didn't notice a difference. I spent most evenings in downtown Scottsdale so I can't attest to either of the two other restaurants. I can, however, say that I met some of the coolest people at the lobby bar. The guests were all pretty mellow, but the waitresses and bartenders were very cool and very funny. I needed shot glasses and cigars for the wedding party and the waitress who helped me was awesome. She went the extra mile for me and took care of everything. The bride and groom had arranged to stay at the hotel on their first night. I was looking to make it a special night for them so I discussed the matter with the assistant manager at the front desk. All I said to her was that I wanted the couple to be "impressed" and then her mind started to work overtime. She arranged for a complimentary upgrade to a suite and also arranged for flowers, champagne and chocolates to be delivered. I'm sure they charged me for all this stuff, but I didn't care. The hotel staff had the presence of mind to recognize the situation and execute accordingly. I read a couple negative comments on TripAdvisor about how the staff was rude, aloof and unhelpful; my experience was completely to the contrary. From the valet who took my car the first night to the gentleman at the front desk who checked me out - everyone was courteous, professional and most importantly, down to earth. Even the housekeeping lady was cracking jokes with me on my way out. Honestly, I had a hard time leaving the hotel - so much so that I missed my flight and had to catch a later flight to LAX. The highest compliment I can pay to this hotel . . . . during my entire stay, I didn't look at my BlackBerry once. Now that is a vacation. This is my new US hideaway.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the outskirts of the resort. You'll get to experience a magnificent sunrise or sunset (or both)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank nrexjp
BenShank99, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review about your recent visit to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.

It is always such a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us in our desert oasis!

Your gracious comments are truly appreciated. Stories like yours are heard often as all of our staff try to go above and beyond for our guests. I will be sure to share everything with the entire team.

We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Scottsdale very soon.

Ben Shank
Resort Manager

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Last May we stayed at the Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale. The property was stunning with red rock views, beautiful cacti landscapes and quaint but beautiful casita-like cabins.There are lovely pathways leading from the rooms to the pool and main lobby building. Relaxing at the beautiful pool was fabulous with staff that were friendly and attentive. Poolside meals menu was excellent. Breakfast and dinners that we enjoyed were also very good. The rooms were well appointed and clean with a lovely private patio amidst the desert landscape. A very romantic setting for a couples getaway with nearby hiking in the red desert hills. Only a short drive into Scottsdale for shopping and restaurants, or get away from it all and spend the entire time in the resort. We noticed also that this resort was family friendly as well. We would definitely return for a family getaway. Looking forward to staying here in the near future!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is our fourth visit to this magnificent hotel that we call our luxury desert oasis. We came this time to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday and it truly has been a special visit. This hotel is the only hotel that is truly in the middle of the desert. The hotel is composed of multiple casitas that capture the theme of the desert yet are truly luxurious in every way. On arrival,we were immediately made to feel at home by the doorman and bell staff. They seemed to truly understand that our travels occurred that day and wanted us to immediately get into the desert spirit. We were offered water and punch. The front desk staff was incredible. I was checked in by the rooms director and she was amazing!! She made us feel that she was so excited to have us as guests and was so enthusiastic about the hotel that we immediately forget about our arduous travel day and be captivated by our upcoming desert experience. Our room was amazing. We again were drawn to the desert theme by all of the details of decor. We had a fireplace and an outdoor shower. The linens and bedding were the highest degree of comfort and the bathroom amenities included l'Occitane products which we enjoy very much. The pools at this hotel are magnificent. We stayed at the adult pool since we were celebrating a couples event yet in a separate area there was a family pool and in a separate area a baby pool. We both agreed that this hotel was well thought out in that it is a perfect place for a couples, retreat, a conference or a family trip. There is a new term I have come up with for our pool experience-"pool pampering". At the pool, the lounge chairs are extremely comfortable and cushioned. The staff did not even want us to work and change the position of our chair. I was brought fresh frozen grapes each day and staff was frequently bringing cold food amenities. The pool is magnificent and at night it has an azure blue clor that makes it look like a true desert oasis. There are wonderful walking paths and becoming one with nature is easy being right in the center of the desert. The concierges at this hotel are truly special. They are extremely knowledgeable and go out of their way to match guests desires. Each night we went to dinner we were acknowledged as four seasons guests and often received complimentary appetizers or desserts. We used Suzy Alpert and she was incredible at organizing our restaurants and activities. Last but not least, the food at this hotel is truly a desert culinary delight. We tried Proof for the first time since it opened since we were here last. The atmosphere has a wonderful desert western theme. The food is all fresh, farm to table down to the milk. The lemon blue corn pancakes are amazing. The coffee at this hotel is addictive and though I normally drink one cup a day, I was so mesmerized with it that I had three cups a day. Again, Four Seasons carries the theme with staff dressed in western garb and delivering amazing food presentation. The staff is excellent but seek out Katia. She is an amazing, caring server who makes the dining experience special. My wife and I are so mesmerized by this resort that our main topic of conversation is when to return. What we love is that despite feeling remote in the middle of the desert we can access beautiful sights and restaurants in a short period. This is a desert experience not to be missed!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
BenShank99, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post wonderful comments on Trip Advisor during your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and that your stay was memorable. I enjoy knowing that the staff works so hard to ensure the best possible experience for our guests.

At Four Seasons we treat all our guests as each of us would like to be treated and we strive to make each visit special and hopefully, make you feel at home. It will be my pleasure to pass your compliments to the entire Four Seasons staff, so they know how well their performance was noticed and appreciated.

Thank you again for your very detailed and kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Scottsdale!

Ben Shank